Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-22-2013, 02:37 AM   #1 
Moonshine357

Live Fish Store in Greater Seattle Area?

Does anyone know of a decent live fish store somewhere in or south of Seattle? Or a private fish breeder in the area? My husband won't let me buy fish off the internet. Once my sorority tank is cycled I'm going to need like six females. My goal is to get girls that I can tell apart- a lot of the ones at petsmart and petco look the same.
Moonshine357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:42 PM   #2 
LinkLover

If you can get to Edmonds, there is a tropical fish store called Aquarium Co-op that I would recommend to EVERYBODY. The owner is very experienced and knowledgeable, and takes great care of his fish. He currently has some locally bred halfmoon females in stock, and they are quite pretty! They are already in a sorority setup, so I'm guessing it would be more likely to be successful in your tank too. There are blues, reds, and some greenish. I can tell all the girls apart, even if some have similar colors. So as I said, if there is any way you can get to Edmonds, I HIGHLY suggest you go there!
LinkLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 06:24 PM   #3 
Moonshine357

Thanks! I will have to check them out.
Moonshine357 is offline   Reply With Quote