Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-22-2013, 08:45 PM   #1 
shannonpwns

Where's all our World Of Warcraft players at?!

Does anyone else play World Of Warcraft? I've been playing for yeeaaarrrrrsss and took a break for a while after Cataclysm came out, but started playing again about 6 months ago. I started over completely on a new server, so I could get the hang of all the changes that have been made with classes and stuff.

My new favorite is my Prot Pally...and then my Resto/Balance Druid. I mostly play healers and tanks. I think I only have one DPS, a 90 Mage, but I rarely get on her.

Anyways! Lets talk about Wow! And if you wanna be Real ID friends, just ask! :D
shannonpwns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 09:08 PM   #2 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

YES! Ug, I haven't played in a year because of funds and then...fish...whoops lol.

But I've got a 90 Feral Druid with secondary Resto and I love her so much! Second was a Pandarian Resto Shaman lvl 55 which I got pretty good at. Used to like just being on my own and doing whatever but finding how much exp. dungeons gave I was like: sign me up! lol

I'm on Ravencrest server, which one are you? Aww man, wish I could play again! I love WoW
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 09:17 PM   #3 
thekinetic

I used to play but it went down after BC, I miss vanilla WoW. :(
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:00 PM   #4 
shannonpwns

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
I used to play but it went down after BC, I miss vanilla WoW. :(
I miss Vanilla wow too! So much has changed, and not all for the better...I miss the good ol' days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
YES! Ug, I haven't played in a year because of funds and then...fish...whoops lol.

But I've got a 90 Feral Druid with secondary Resto and I love her so much! Second was a Pandarian Resto Shaman lvl 55 which I got pretty good at. Used to like just being on my own and doing whatever but finding how much exp. dungeons gave I was like: sign me up! lol

I'm on Ravencrest server, which one are you? Aww man, wish I could play again! I love WoW
Haha funny, I'm on Ravencrest now too! That's the server I moved to! If you ever start playing again, look me up! :D Leveling is so much faster now from 85-90, they lowered the exp needed by like 20% or something like that. I kinda wish there was more levels during cataclysm though now, because I just leveled my Druid up and by the time that my gs was high enough to queue for dungeons, I was already 84 and barely got to do any of them. :(
Old 08-22-2013, 10:10 PM   #5 
shannonpwns

And I think servers will be pretty much obsolete after the next patch. They're changing to "virtual servers". Meaning something along the lines of, server names will still be there, but it'll be combined AH, chat, cities, areas, etc. No more dead servers!
Old 08-22-2013, 10:47 PM   #6 
Torla

I played up until about a year after Cata, then I stopped. Gear grinding was just too tedious for me. The same dungeons for gear that gets me into the same dungeons, just a bit harder, so I can get raid gear...eucchh. I had a resto/feral DPS druid that I absolutely loved.
Torla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:24 PM   #7 
Skyewillow

I'm a 90 BM Hunter over on the Bladefist server. I haven't had much time to play in the last couple of months because I've been fielding fish and frog help, so I didn't buy my sub this month. I miss it sooooo much though! So I'll be renewing this month.

If anyone wants to RealID me, you'll have to PM me for the address... it's not entirely forum friendly.
Skyewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:45 PM   #8 
shannonpwns

I guess something we've been leaving out is what side were all on! Lol

HORDE FTW!!!
Old 08-23-2013, 12:04 AM   #9 
Skyewillow

I play both. I have a 20 troll rogue, a 50 something tauren Frost DK, a couple of <10 pandaren, and the dwarf BM

Last edited by Skyewillow; 08-23-2013 at 12:07 AM.
Skyewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:06 AM   #10 
Torla

I was Alliance all the way. I did really try to enjoy Horde, but I had a lot more fun playing Alliance. *shrug*
Torla is offline   Reply With Quote