Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-28-2009, 11:07 PM   #1 
fishyinpa

bubbles

So i have bubbles in everyones tank. So far only one who has a problem with it is Randy. He is always at the bubble stone,attacking it. Seems like its all he does. May sound dumb,but does that mean he doesnt like them lol?? Everyone else (cept fishy) check em out then move on. Roja even plays in them!!
fishyinpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:12 PM   #2 
Angelmonster

It could be a few things. I added a small air stone to my sorority and one of the bettas seemed to like floating in it, almost like it was a jacuzzi lol. Another would swim through it really fast over and over. Leave it in for a few days and see how he reacts. It very well could be fun for him. If he is attacking it 24/7 and flaring at it alot then take it out for a week then try to introduce it again(if you re-introduce it put the stone in there but do not turn the airator on. Let it sit for a few days then turn it on).

what might seem like attacking coudl very well be something fun for the little guy haha.
Angelmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:06 AM   #3 
fishyinpa

hmm okay thanks!! Right now it looks like hes always going after it,but who knows what he does when us humans arent around lol. Maybe it is fun for him...I dunno...lol...
fishyinpa is offline   Reply With Quote