Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-27-2013, 08:58 AM   #1 
IndigoChild311

Talking Fun Discovery

So when I was first setting up my 10 gallon, I looked all over for some cool decorations. Lo and behold I ended up in a craft store and found Hank, my camel figurine. I asked the workers if it'd be okay to put in a fish tank and the response was "well if it's safe for kids I'm sure it'll be okay for fish."

It was PERFECT for my fish tank. I highly recommend if you're looking to add a bit of whimsy to your tank, go to http://www.safariltd.us/welcome

They've got a TON of animal figurines and never have I had an issue with my camel. Just be careful about some of them which have potential to tear a betta's delicate fins.

Here's a few of my favorites.
Attached Images

IndigoChild311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 03:44 PM   #2 
redthebetta

OMG! I'm gonna put Obama in my fish tank (JK)
redthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:00 PM   #3 
AnimalLov3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoChild311 View Post
So when I was first setting up my 10 gallon, I looked all over for some cool decorations. Lo and behold I ended up in a craft store and found Hank, my camel figurine. I asked the workers if it'd be okay to put in a fish tank and the response was "well if it's safe for kids I'm sure it'll be okay for fish."

It was PERFECT for my fish tank. I highly recommend if you're looking to add a bit of whimsy to your tank, go to http://www.safariltd.us/welcome

They've got a TON of animal figurines and never have I had an issue with my camel. Just be careful about some of them which have potential to tear a betta's delicate fins.

Here's a few of my favorites.
I LOVE those figures, I didn't realize you could put them in fish tanks though!!! Ahhh I'm so excited now I'm totally going to have to get one. Thank you for the share!!
AnimalLov3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:31 PM   #4 
Blue Fish

Oh, neat! I've used all sorts of things...from salt and pepper shakers (the cute ones like animals) to acrylic decorative items from Hobby Lobby, but I never thought about these figures before! :) Very, very cute idea! :)
Blue Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:12 PM   #5 
IndigoChild311

Thanks! I'm always looking for funky stuff to put in my tank to make people do a double take when they walk past. :)
IndigoChild311 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
decorations, figurines, fun