Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Other Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-11-2013, 09:34 AM   #1 
LurkerMom

40 gallons tank - fishes

So, I checked recently my tank that's already up and running and I though it was a 45gallons, but its a 40. No matter for now there's just one fish in it, and its a rainbow shark... that wont go anywhere and is very dear to me (got him when he was still very young and that's more than 3 years ago already!)

Now, I want to get more fish (mid tank and top tank, as my shark is large enough to attack everything else) but I don't know what to get.

I need sturdy fishes, that can hold them self if the shark decide to be an idiot and nip at them.

Any ideas?

Good news though! I found someone who could give me some baby plants and I know the guy so no snails! yay!
LurkerMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:04 AM   #2 
LurkerMom

aaaarg, so I finally calculated the side of my tank, its a 31.1gallons. Yay for me not doing research beforehand! I did get a good price, it was new and all, I remember paying like 200 with everything...

I'm just glad I found out before I bought tank mates for my shark! that will definitely change the whole deal!
LurkerMom is offline   Reply With Quote