1. When siphoning out water during WCs, is there any way to ensure I don't suck up any fry?
I use airline tubing & thoroughly check the bucket before giving it to the plants.
2. What do you do with fry during WCs? Do you remove them or leave them in the tank? How do you do a 100% WC if you leave them in?
3. When do you start WCs? Is it after the fry are free swimming and after their first MW meal?
When they're 2wks old.
4. How soon after you feed do any leftovers need to be siphoned out before it starts rotting? Do you just do 100% WC after each feeding?
We started with egg yolk with our 1st spawn so I siphoned about an hour after feeding. BBS had no need. We have microworms, vinegar eels & BBS for this attempt.
5. How many MWs need to be fed at each feeding? I have 3 cultures of MWs going at the moment. Is that enough?
Not sre what mealworms are? Can't help with that one sorry.