Originally Posted by fishiesrock
Your fish has FINROTT?!?! Did you know that that means your fish will die and poison any other fish in the tank!
Not the case what so ever unless you let it go untreated. It certainly will not "poison" other fish either.
Please do not come here spreading incorrect information.
Fin rot is very treatable. Fishyinpa, are you certain it is fungal fin rot and not bacterial? anti fungus will not treat bacterial fin rot.
The best treatment is salt baths and water changes.
As far as the swollen stomach, fast her for a few days and see if it goes down. she may just be constipated