Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-10-2009, 04:52 PM   #1 
Wed

Wink its truue!

BETTAS ARE SOOO ADDiCTiNG!

my boyfriend goes to Pet City about every week to buy crickets for his Savannah Monitor and i always tag along just to look at the Bettas there bahahaha...they are alot cheaper than Petco and Petsmart (i think they are $2.99 where Petsmart sells them for about $5?) and even looks like they keep them better there. well the last time i went i saw a BEAUTiFUL yellow Betta and i want it so bad and now im kicking myself for giving away my extra tank it was for a good cause though! my cousin was keeping her fish in the same cup it came in so i gave her my extra tank and rocks and what not. but i still really want it lol and i only have a 4 gallon which i think is too small to split

ahhhhhhh never thought i'd get so addicted to them
Wed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 04:56 PM   #2 
dukie1346

Yeah you caught a slight case of the betta bug! lol
dukie1346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:07 PM   #3 
Wed

hahaha i guess so! when my boyfriend bought me my Betta after my cat died, even tho i had been wanting one, i was like "oh great...u bought me a fish" dats a HUGE difference from a cat lol

never thought i would enjoy my little betta this much :) i think im going to have to try to convince him to buy me another tank but he doesnt kno i gave away the first one he bought me haha oops
Old 07-10-2009, 05:35 PM   #4 
Ohhmgeitsbri

you could split a 4 gallon so each has 2 gallons for awhile till you can get a new tank
Ohhmgeitsbri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:43 PM   #5 
Wed

really? idk i would HATE to split Ren's home into something small since he seems to love the big space. i am verrrryyyy tempted though lol but idk...also i dont know when i would be able to get another tank since i dont work because im a full time college student right now :(

only reason why i was able to get a 4 gallon was because a VERY VERY good offer came up on craigslist and my mom had given me $50 to spend on myself for like haircuts and anything else i needed so i decided to get a tank lol
Old 07-15-2009, 08:32 PM   #6 
ThePearlFish

yea, they are addicting aren't they? I have already decided that most of my future tanks will house a Betta in each one if I can help it :P When I tell people that "this tank thing will start becoming an obsession I think!" they look at me like I am crazy, cus I guess I don't need anymore pets than I already have, but animals whether its the fishy or furry kind are good for the soul I think ;)

~TPF
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:32 PM   #7 
dramaqueen
Banned

I agree that they are good for the soul. :) Mine give me a lot of joy.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:42 PM   #8 
neenjar

My wife told me last night that I have officially lost it and MTS (multiple tank syndrome) has fully set in. Lucky for me she loves fish too! She is just not willing to care for them. just an observer.
neenjar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:50 PM   #9 
Wed

if i had money i would deffinatley have more than one!
i even wanted to find a job ASAP just so i could buy the yellow one i saw.
Old 07-18-2009, 02:15 AM   #10 
BearFish96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wed View Post
if i had money i would deffinatley have more than one!
i even wanted to find a job ASAP just so i could buy the yellow one i saw.

When I bought my fish yesterday, there was a beautiful light blonde colour 2 tail betta in the corner. He cost 14 dollars but that's the price to pay for a beautiful and amazing betta I guess lol.

I ended up buying a nice red betta with a light blue checkerboard pattern on his lower half though. If you look at him from a certain angle you can imagine expressions for him .
BearFish96 is offline   Reply With Quote