Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-31-2013, 11:45 PM   #1 
peachii

FS Driftwood covered in moss

Hi there,

I want to re-scape another 10 gallon into a completely different set up but that will leave me with no where to put this piece of driftwood that has just started growing nicely since I attached Peacock moss and what was told to be Java moss but i now think it might be a different version of moss, it looks way, way greener than the java that I have now. So surprise moss? on the corners and peacock in the large middle area.

Would get shipped out Monday, priority 7.50. It's been in the tank for a few months now so should be done with the snot covered driftwood phase. Will put it in a tightly sealed bag with some water to ensure it doesn't dry out and re-start the snot covered phase. Betta, ghost shrimp and mystery snails are 100% healthy. As always comes with my standard could have snails warning, i just love them and have them all over!

Free purple mystery snail with every purchase, if you want it! i just hatched about 100 babies so will be giving these out to anyone who buys from me and maybe selling them on their own!

Driftwood price is 32.00 shipped (24.50 +7.50shipping really), plus a golfball of java moss as an extra. Floaters - greater duckweed, salvinia,, frogbit, dwarf water lettuce and antler fern as well. (not sure if the weight will go over the 7.50 but i think it might, if it does I'm covering)
Attached Images

peachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:52 PM   #2 
peachii

I forgot it's a holiday, so all plants and the driftwood will be mailed out on Tuesday AM first thing since they aren't open tomorrow.
Old 09-02-2013, 03:09 AM   #3 
peachii

Driftwood is sold. TYVM :)