Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-01-2013, 02:17 AM   #1 
deon97

Sad Sick Betta :(

Hey everyone I have had my betta for almost 2 months i have some kind of connection with my fish i honestly cant even explain i remember i first seen him at a flea market and i ended up buying him with little to no experience with fish i learned more and more.. i bought him a 5.5 gallon tank with a filter and a heater and it came with a thermostat. I would like to think i have some pretty good water conditioners and items for him. I have The Api Stress coat And Api Aquarium salt i also have been feeding him nutrafin max i think they are freezed dried bloodworms? correct me if i am wrong please. I also have Api Pimafix for fungal infections and stability for when i was cycling the tank. The problem here is my betta sasuke was totally fine he was so active and he was just enjoying himself until i came across today that he has not moved! he just lays in his spongebob pineapple house at the bottom and he's been in the same spot since this morning he did swim around for like 5 seconds maybe and layed down in a new spot. I think i may have been over feeding him so i haven't fed him today and i gave him the inside of a boiled green pea. I also changed 50 percent of his water and used my gravel vacuum then put some aquarium salt and stress coat. Then i added some of the fungal infection medicine just incase does anyone know what i can do he just seems sick and depressed and ill do anything to get him better. Thank you so much for reading until this point i know my grammer is not the best but i did my best Thanks guys!
deon97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 02:54 AM   #2 
blufish425

Sounds like you have a decent setup, are you putting Aquarium salt in 100% of the time? If so I would stop doing so immediately.

Can you post pictures?
blufish425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 03:50 AM   #3 
deon97

https://mail-attachment.googleuserco...i2R9kYOdwc9Xhg

https://mail-attachment.googleuserco...S06E_7dfih4BK8

https://mail-attachment.googleuserco...xRtAFylxOrGIU0
deon97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 03:56 AM   #4 
Skuldane

Your links dont work. i hope sasuke gets better, my Itachi is sick too and I think he is gonna die =(
Skuldane is offline   Reply With Quote