Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-03-2013, 10:52 AM   #1 
justmel

Ivory mystery snails for sale

I've had 5 clutches of these little guys hatch, so have plenty to go around. I'm asking for $1 for 4 of them, plus shipping. $7.50 should cover shipping for quite a few. My camera is starting to act up on me, so I don't have very good pics of the babies, but here are a few of those & the adult ones.

I would also be willing to do a trade of other color mystery snails & plants. If you have something else you'd like to offer in trade just let me know.
Attached Images

justmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:50 PM   #2 
peachii

Your snails are slow growers! Born 5 years ago :P

I just had 2 clutches hatch also and had to throw away 3 more. They are so dang cute being so tiny! I'm enjoying just watching them roam all over the tank so far. Can't wait for them to get bigger and watch their shells develop. I can already see purple on alot of them.
peachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:54 PM   #3 
redthebetta

Can you ship to Canada?
redthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:34 PM   #4 
justmel

Sorry red, I can't. I wish I could

lol @ peachii. Every time my batteries die I have to reset the date, sometimes I forget. My first clutch is actually about a month to month and a half old. I was told it would take MONTHS to get pea sized, but not these. How fast do yours grow? These are my first. If I sell enough of these you will probably be hearing from me for one of your plant packages & a couple snails. :)
Old 09-04-2013, 05:24 AM   #5 
Tikibirds

Quote:
I was told it would take MONTHS to get pea sized, but not these. How fast do yours grow?
Months? I have had mine for 9 months and they are the size of freakin TENNIS balls. They were this big---> O when I got them in Feb. I almost always have a supply of cucumber in the tank for the plecos though so that may have something to do with it.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:04 AM   #6 
peachii

Mine are only about a week and a half old so they are still absolutely tiny. I've been thinking about putting some in the 29 gallon but I am not sure that my Gold barbs won't eat them that small. They don't eat my ramshorns though.

I just went and looked, I have some that are absolutely tiny and some that are already the size of a baby aspirin.

Any time, Be happy to put you together a plant package. I clipped some for someone a couple of nights ago and then they canceled so I actually have a tub of clippings sitting here I've been trying to decide whether to sell or plant them somewhere.
peachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:39 AM   #7 
justmel

No takers? Soon I'm going to have to give them to a friend to feed her puffer fish. I'd like to make a little something so I can get some more plants. Would anyone be interested in 8 snails for $1?