Betta Fish Forum banner

Tank Covers available

970 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Wildbetta 
#1 ·
I posted with a typo in the header so it appears I am looking for them but I have some to sell.

I have Tetra 5.5 gallons which has an outside dimension of 16 x 8. I have several two part lids with a stick on hook handle that are made from a thick frosted plexiglass. They are very sturdy. Despite being frosted they let plenty of light in. They will be fine for a regular tank but may not work for an NPT. Some are just a smidgen off in fitting the lip vertically as they curled inward just a little. It does not detract from appearance or function of keeping your fish from jumping out. I have bought double strength glass as I intend to eventually go to all NPT tanks. I'd sell them for $3.00 each plus shipping. I have about 12 of them. If you have the right size tank and are tired of Saran Wrap or have nothing this is a good budget cover that will keep your fish in and prevent evaporation.

Here are pics of one the lids in use:

Nano- VT SIP, Elphonso SIP, Penelope- CT, John Clyde ?, Curly el Gallo- CT, Ollie-,Gossamer HM, Zeus DT, Perseus- Lg VT,Galileo HM,Fiero. Zephyr, Zippy PK, Espero CT, Jasper-Rembrant ?, Monet DT, Zephyr HM, Cupie yellow VT baby, Zippy (zoo) PK baby, Sorority in

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.