So it's been a couple of months since I last updated you guys. I let this thing turn into a complete jungle, I had root balls the size of mini basketballs in there. It got to the point my betta got stuck in the root system and drowned :(, after finding that I redid the whole tank.
I left whatever remaining hc in there. And trimmed back the l repens, root system was the mini basketball size. I took out a lot of dwarf sag.
I also added hydrocotyle sp japan, pogostemom helferi, pogostemon erectus, and some limnophilia sessiflora which was later removed.
Fish consist of 7 harlequin rasbora, 1 black skirt tetra and a guppy female soon to be moved to my 20l. I will be adding a betta female soon to replace the tetra and guppy
Sorry there is no before and after.
Water is still cloudy due to me uprooting the plants.