Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-09-2009, 07:23 PM   #21 
dr2b

Now that is funny! Sounds like my cat with tampons. We'll have company and he will run out with them hanging from his mouth. Animals are too funny sometimes.
dr2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:32 PM   #22 
Kim

Haha..that's so funny about the ferrets!

My parents only gripe is about how much I fuss over the fish...they say it's ridiculous and that fish don't actually require that much care. Other than that they don't mind them since I pay for them myself, they are all in my room, and I take care of them. They will even let me put tanks in other parts of the house but I haven't done so yet. Of course, if I let my parents decorate them they would look like mini carnivals!
Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:07 PM   #23 
Vikki81207

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr2b View Post
Now that is funny! Sounds like my cat with tampons. We'll have company and he will run out with them hanging from his mouth. Animals are too funny sometimes.
Bahahaha
Vikki81207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #24 
dramaqueen
Banned

lol! Animals are so funny!!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:17 PM   #25 
Kim

My cat steals my bras and drags them around the house...he also put my brother's underwear in the water bowl once...and my socks!
Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:16 PM   #26 
dramaqueen
Banned

My neighbor's dog gets hold of her underwear sometimes. lol
Old 08-10-2009, 03:57 PM   #27 
rb500

Hehe about all the animals. My dog will follow a laser pointer like she wants to kill it. My cat doesn't do anything out of the ordinary.

About the fish, lol. I am 15, so the adult angle won't work lol. But I know she won't not let me have fish, she just thinks its annoying. She also agrees that its a waste of my money and I havent really talked about much else lately so I think she is tired of hearing about it lol. So I really was just being funny, lol, I know she won't have a real problem with them. All the stuff is bought by me, lol, so she can't complain there. :)
rb500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:21 PM   #28 
dramaqueen
Banned

I think that parents worry that their kids will lose interest in their pets and the responsibility will end up falling on them (the parents). So I think its important to show your parents that you are very much interested in your pets and will take responsibility for them.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:56 PM   #29 
Maryrox247

kneel suckers, ROFL!!!!!!! Anyways so far i have a 17gl community tank and a 2.5 gl betta tank. Pretty much what i did was i stuck with one tank for a while then i looked up everything i could about bettas and raised money to buy everything myself and after some persuasion and A LOT of begging i got my wish the perfect fish! (lol unintended rhyme) Well that's my advice other than wait a while in between tanks. ( AND don't forget the responsibility of the ones you have now.) HAVE FUN! and GOOD LUCK!
Maryrox247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:22 PM   #30 
rb500

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I think that parents worry that their kids will lose interest in their pets and the responsibility will end up falling on them (the parents). So I think its important to show your parents that you are very much interested in your pets and will take responsibility for them.
Yea, I do lol. :) I have a routine going, I get up, feed the fish, feed and water the cats (all 7), let the dog out, get ready for band practice by 9. band ends at 12, i go home. Make sure the cats have water. I rest for an hour or less, taking the dog out when she needs it, and clean and pick up the house for 2-4 hours. I try to get 2 salt baths in this time. Then get ready for soccer, eat, go to soccer for 3 hours. get home at 9, feed and water cats, feed dog, give fish a bath, feed fish. Crash. lol. Every day. (except weekends :)) Although, when school starts practices won't be as long :) But there will be homework

Last edited by rb500; 08-10-2009 at 08:24 PM.
rb500 is offline   Reply With Quote