Betta Fish Forum banner

rocks

1K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  fishyinpa 
#1 ·
Okay,so I was the dollar store and they had these natural river rocks. I got a couple bags,but not sure if they are okay for fishies? I did the vinegar test and the nitrate (api test) on it and nothing happened. Rolled right off bascially. Does that seem okay? I think they look awesome,since I used some I got at the pet store for Zeus. :-D

#3 ·
Oh okay cool. Sounds good then. Thanks!!

#5 ·
Pics when you put them in??? lol

#6 ·
Sure thing! I just did a pwc on Pez. I took out his marbles and put in the rocks. Ill get a piccy and let me know what yall think lol.

#8 ·
Oh....cant wait to see them! Bettas are addicting lol. Starts with one...or two in your case haha...

#9 ·
ya two see what you guys did to me..... cant wait to be able to get some good looking pics....I got "lenny" he is Dark blue with a brownish color on his underside with hints of Red but "prince" named so because he looks so spectacular I have seen many Bettas in my life but this one OMG he is a light blue with white fins I cant even really discribe him and do him justice

#10 ·
Oh sounds beautiful!

#12 ·
Urm..if there is one we all need to join!! lol

#13 ·
So I got piccies of Pez and Roja tanks,since I put the rocks in both of them. I will have to go buy more for Reba,Smurfy and Fishys tank.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.