Hello everyone, thank you for clicking on my topic.
I am writing an article on Betta Care for one of the local newspapers, and am doing some research on how people actually care for bettas and what they were told in regards to caring for them. I was wondering if people could take the time to answer these or some of these questions:
1. What did the pet store tell you about your Betta when you bought him? (Caring, housing, feeding, etc)
2. What do you wish you were told? Did you research on the internet and were surprised about what you found?
3. What size of a tank do you use and what size would you recommend to people?
4. If you overheard someone telling a customer how to care for a betta and it was "wrong" (if you need clarification, please ask, but I think most people here are familiar with what pet stores say, LOL), what would you say to the customer to properly inform them? Or, what would you say to the worker? If you worked in a pet store, what would you tell people about getting a betta?
5. Are they any other myths you encountered about bettas?
Thank you very much for your time,