I am a pagan to some, an agnostic to others, but I consinder myself a sage.
1) what is prime reality? Reality is the universe, god set into motion and simply watches for god is the universe. The motions and rythms of it did the rest.
2) what is the nautre of external reality? In my religion the unknowable entity, the grand conciousness called god created the universe of himself inside and outside. Setting the rythms of life and reality and death into motion, all that was is and will be. Forever within and without.
3) what is a human being? This is where it gets complicated. God gave of it's own soul to breathe life into the lifeless. We as life are no different than any other except we possess a higher thought pattern.
4) what happens at death? The spirit leaves it's vessel, leaves the physical world behind. Proceeds to the ether, a mirror of this plane to make dying easier. From there it travels to the outer planes where dwell spirits of all creation. To rest and or to be reborn.
5) why is it possible for us to "know" anything? Truely. What we learn does end at death. What we learn in life is remembered by the soul over the span of infinite lifetimes.
6) how do we know what is right and what is wrong? There is right or wrong. This is hard for people to understand but right and wrong is a creation of man and defined by the laws of a society.
7) what is the meaning of human history? History is written by humans, finite in that it is often forgotten by those living. Thus it only has meaning to those that still remember it.
8) what personal, life orienting core commitments are consistent with your worldview? The past is gone, the future unknown, but today is a gift so enjoy it.
I hope this has given you some insight into my beliefs, though they have no name they have come from my years of living and experiance. Take what you will of them and their meaning. But don't ponder so long as to let life pass you by!