Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-25-2013, 01:52 AM   #11 
logisticsguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I feel old because my mother is 80 years old, people my age have grandchildren and I just turned 52.
Im 51with elderly parents too. Many of my friends have grannykids and hope soon to be a Gramps myself. I kind of need grand kids because sadly I enjoy kids movies way more than movies for my own age. Fish keeping is an all age hobby but many people just don't get it at all. Thankfully now days we can at least share the hobby with others on a forum. Yeah feel pretty old sometimes, time sure flys by past 30.
logisticsguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:13 AM   #12 
veggiegirl

Fish keeping does not make me feel old, true none of my friends keep fish but so what I don't mind being different. I work in an aquarium shop and we get just as many young people who are into fish as we do middle-aged and older. True most people my age are out partying and have a new boyfriend every few months but that was never my thing. Why waste money going out drinking when you could buy a betta with it?
veggiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:30 PM   #13 
Tony2632

I'm about to make 26 years old. All I did was go to these crazy rave parties, but recently I got back into the hobby for aquariums and with my girlfriend having my kid in about 3 weeks, I am feeling a little old. But I can say I've never been so happy in my life with fish and family around.
Tony2632 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:35 PM   #14 
Skuldane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony2632 View Post
I'm about to make 26 years old. All I did was go to these crazy rave parties, but recently I got back into the hobby for aquariums and with my girlfriend having my kid in about 3 weeks, I am feeling a little old. But I can say I've never been so happy in my life with fish and family around.
Oh a fellow former raver, man those were interesting days... Lol if my old self saw me now, and I am only 23 =P.
Skuldane is offline   Reply With Quote