Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-18-2009, 07:58 PM   #11 
AngelicScars

Yeah, wow that was cruel. I mean yeah getting mad at you is one thing, trying to HARM a living being is another.
I say everyone needs to start locking their doors if they have cruel siblings in the house. Also, let's have a talk about humanity.
/rant
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 09:34 PM   #12 
dramaqueen
Banned

I think parents need to know what is going on.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:37 PM   #13 
BakaMandy

lol I work at a toy store, so I see a lot of bad cases of parenting every day... 8| honestly people these days should get a LICENSE to be a parent. They don't know how to raise their children properly let alone discipline them... ~_~

I'm thankful my sister only likes to make funny faces at my fish xD; She used to like having these battles with Shota where she would puff up her cheeks and Shota would flare at her XD
BakaMandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:49 PM   #14 
dramaqueen
Banned

Don't get me started on how parents are raising their kids these days!! lol
Old 08-19-2009, 01:38 AM   #15 
AngelicScars

Oh geez yeah, kids these days. I've seen some bad parenting. I'm glad we can at least raise two decent boys! :)
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:53 AM   #16 
dr2b

Oh goodness...I used to work at Hallmark. And the parents would let their kids run around breaking the merchandise. All they would ever do is say "Stop that," or "Leave that alone." But they would never shown any seriousness about it. Then, they got mad if the manager said "if they tear the tag off on more item, you are buying it" and would never come back. I always say when I have children of my own one day - they will NOT act like little monsters like they do today.

Sorry I get started very easily on kids and how they act today in public. My mother taught me at an early age to not act like they do today. I acted out in church once and after I got spanked - it never happened again lol.
dr2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:59 AM   #17 
Jynx

My boy is really energetic and gets out of hand in public sometimes- but he doesn't usually pick things up or break anything. He doesn't go into stores expecting people to buy him a bunch of stuff. Usually the problem is that he starts dancing or jumping around and gets in peoples way and maybe says hi to everyone he sees. But he's very nice to animals since we had 3 cats when he was born and taught him not to poke or hit them. He knocked over Lulus bowl once when I was in the shower but she was okay and when he saw the mess he made he never tried that again. He'll be 4 next month.
Jynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:08 AM   #18 
dramaqueen
Banned

I had a 2 year old throw a bar of soap at me once and it hit me square in the face! I told him that wasn't a very nice thing to do and his grandmother got very angry with me for saying something. But how are they supposed to know something is wrong unless you tell them?
Old 08-19-2009, 07:57 AM   #19 
Bettabubble3

Quote:
I had a 2 year old throw a bar of soap at me once and it hit me square in the face! I told him that wasn't a very nice thing to do and his grandmother got very angry with me for saying something. But how are they supposed to know something is wrong unless you tell them?
Wow that was very mean of them. i would of said well your not doing anything about it. So i will :)
Bettabubble3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:12 AM   #20 
Kim

Don't even get me started on my cousin! She lets her little monster kid do anything that he wants and I mean ANYTHING! It makes me sooo mad that I won't even go into details, but I find it sickening that so many kids are totally out of control.

The absolute WORST thing that I can't stand though is when people retaliate against other people by harming innocent animals. Not only does it not make sense (it's like saying that I should yell at my mother when I'm mad at my brother) but it is totally unethical to harm something that can't defend itself and did nothing wrong. One time my brother made a remark like that and I went off on him so bad that he learned real fast..even just saying that makes me furious. Maybe people need to spank children more these days.... My brother is an animal lover now though :)
Kim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
betta, bowl, food