Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-26-2013, 06:21 PM   #1 
finnfinnfriend

reptile basics hides

I might want to use the extra small one for my betta, but do they sink in water?
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:05 AM   #2 
Matilda

Not sure what item you're referring to.
Matilda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 12:26 PM   #3 
finnfinnfriend

Never mind...pretty sure they float since they are made of polypropylene.
Old 09-27-2013, 04:04 PM   #4 
Blue Fish

I have some reptile stuff, like the reptile driftwood (not natural driftwood, this is a decoration, made from some form of plastic) and I've never had any problems with them. I like them because they're big, so they make a big statement as a center peice, and don't cost as much as similiarly sized marketed for aquariums. They have to be water safe, because so much reptile stuff is aquatic, or semiaquatic. I know someone called one of the companies and was told that they're made of the same stuff, just marketed to different consumers. :)
Blue Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:00 PM   #5 
finnfinnfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Fish View Post
I have some reptile stuff, like the reptile driftwood (not natural driftwood, this is a decoration, made from some form of plastic) and I've never had any problems with them. I like them because they're big, so they make a big statement as a center peice, and don't cost as much as similiarly sized marketed for aquariums. They have to be water safe, because so much reptile stuff is aquatic, or semiaquatic. I know someone called one of the companies and was told that they're made of the same stuff, just marketed to different consumers. :)
Thank you for your help :). I know those companies do take advantage of paranoid pet keepers...there are a lot of them /: