Betta Fish Forum banner

So proud

2K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  crowntail lover 
#1 ·
first day i got him from that nasty pet store!

and look at him now :D and hes still growing

and im still waiting for my other one to make a recovery =/

See less See more
#4 ·
Wow he is gorgeous!

#7 ·
when i got him i couldnt even see what color he was cuz the water was so dirty! thats why i brought him home..i felt so bad for him. im glad i did he has such a huge personality.

#6 ·
thank u thank u! all it took was proper care and love<3

i really hope my other one from the same petstore can make the same recovery. he's also very pretty and his fins werent as bad in shape but seems like he had a very bad fungus case due to the poor water conditions they were in. i cant wait!

#11 ·
He's beautiful!! Congratulations!! ;-)

I did the same thing with my little Iggy - I felt so bad for him because he was a tiny sad looking guy with a dull blue color and two months later he's beautiful!!

#13 ·
thanks everybody :)

does anybody have any good names for him? I havent really found one that has stuck =/ my mom calls him "Ariel" even tho i keep telling her its a boy lol

#15 ·
AMAZING! He is sooo beautiful now! Great job :)

Sorry but I'm really bad with names so someone else will have to help you there.

#20 ·
*drooling*

I'm gonna stop looking at these photos. That way you don't have to put an alarm system on your tanks XD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.