Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-04-2013, 07:39 PM   #21 
BlackCanary

Love it i want one
BlackCanary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:06 PM   #22 
Gallifrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebutts View Post
So far I haven't seen or had any problems. As long as you keep an eye on it, it shouldn't be a problem. Make sure you hold on to the receipts as well, as the return policy is 60 days. So if something happens to yours you can return it no problem.
I'm not sure if the return policy is entirely effective for seasonal items. At best, you'll be getting the sale or clearance price back for the return should something happen with the item. :\

But that candy corn cave is adorable! I've been wanting one, but my betta fish barely spends time in any of his many caves that I've already put in his tank. :( He's so weird. He doesn't even sleep in his floating log anymore. Dx
Gallifrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:26 PM   #23 
FlyingCuttlefish

I was browsing Petco and noticed they too had some Halloween stuff.

None of them had price tags, but they're HUGE compared to the little statues that Petsmart is selling! I could never fit more than one of these in my little 5 gallon, but a ten gallon tank could have an entire zombie party with these! And they all glow in the dark! 8D The only one I'd be worried about is the fish skeleton since the mouth hole is a little small and adult bettas might get stuck, maybe neon tetras and baby bettas, but I wouldn't put it in an adult tank.
FlyingCuttlefish is offline   Reply With Quote