Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-01-2013, 04:20 PM   #1 
helms97

trying to buy some easy plants

Hi everyone! I was just looking to buy a bunch of plants! Im hoping someone can sell a package of dwarf sag (want that more than anything) , some duckweed, and more of another plant i have.. i have no clue what it is.. its a stem plant i think, kinda resembles a bush, has roots coming from the stems and is green .. i tried getting a picture up but it wouldnt work! Thanks!

Oh and money is a bit tight right now, i was only plannimg on spending about $20 including shipping. But i may be able to get a little more money, im not too sure though. Thanks again!
helms97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:05 PM   #2 
Mo

I would send you some but all I have is Rotala Rotundifolia, Cardamine Lyrata, Java moss, and ludwigia repens
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 06:22 AM   #3 
helms97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo View Post
I would send you some but all I have is Rotala Rotundifolia, Cardamine Lyrata, Java moss, and ludwigia repens
Okay thanks mo! I might be interested in those but im maybe going to an aquarium super store if my mom takes me! But she might not because i got a wisdome tooth taken outbonly yesterday..
Old 10-02-2013, 05:46 PM   #4 
PetMania

I love plabts! I wish I could afford all of them! But my petstore charges $7-9 for 1 plant.
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:24 PM   #5 
Jennifer Vazquez

The cheapest plants I have found are moneywort(petsmart) and a banana plant(LPS) they were both $3.00 or less each. small bamboo plants are usually less than $5.00 around here
Jennifer Vazquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:12 AM   #6 
ao
TFK Moderator

I have biggg bamboo plants that I would looove to give away... but at 2ft... I'm not sure what box to ship it in :P

where do you live? are there asian super markets / dollar stores/ groceries near by?
They usually sell bamboo plants for a very cheap price

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
ao is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:34 AM   #7 
tilli94

If you get a chance you should try that fish place in lancaster pa. I bought 9 or 10 live plants there earlier this year for $16 so there relatively cheap. I think that's about an hour from you, right?
tilli94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:23 PM   #8 
helms97

Quote:
Originally Posted by aokashi View Post
I have biggg bamboo plants that I would looove to give away... but at 2ft... I'm not sure what box to ship it in :P

where do you live? are there asian super markets / dollar stores/ groceries near by?
They usually sell bamboo plants for a very cheap price

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
lol do they make boxes that big!? haha and hmm there are some of those shops now that i think of it! thanks!
Old 10-03-2013, 01:25 PM   #9 
helms97

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilli94 View Post
If you get a chance you should try that fish place in lancaster pa. I bought 9 or 10 live plants there earlier this year for $16 so there relatively cheap. I think that's about an hour from you, right?
yes it is, i think ive seen it before but never went in.. i should try to get there. i know Nemos/Natural pets is a little ccloser but they havent had as many plants to select from recently. thanks, ill have to give it a try!
Old 10-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #10 
helms97

oh aand i didnt want to start another thread for this, id like to buy a few sister bettas to add to my 29 gallon sorority. I would really like some marbles but all fish could be considered!