Betta Fish Forum banner

New Betta! Needs a name!

446 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  MorganC2010 
#1 ·
After losing my two bettas, Patriot and Tiny Tina, I was heart broken. I didn't plan on getting a new betta, but my other dorm mates all have some and I just couldn't resist! So here's my new baby. He's a blue-green dragonscale plakat male. He lives in a filtered and heated 10 gallon tank, divided three ways. He and my roommate's betta (a blue CT), Milton, are each in their own 3.5 gallon sections, while my guppies that I got after losing my bettas are housed in the other 4 gallon section. So far, the only decorations the bettas have is a terra cotta pot to hide in. Next weekend, my roommate and I are going to get live plants from home to put in the tank and give each betta plenty of places to hide. The guppies have fake plants, which they seem to love. :)

What should I name him? I wanted to give him some sort of dragon-related name. I've had suggestions along the lines of Haku (Spirited Away), Kilgharrah (Merlin), and Alduin (Skyrim). So far I'm leaning more towards Haku, but I'm not sure yet. Gimme suggestions! :)

See less See more
#4 ·
If you like skyrim names what about Vilkas or farkas?

But I'm sure the perfect name will hit you when you least expect it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.