Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-28-2009, 06:45 PM   #11 
Yuuki

I really... haven't seen my Betta sleep? xD

Might sound silly, but it's true. He seems to only sleep at night when I'm asleep, and he'll wake up as soon as I get up. All I've seen is him suddenly jerking out from under his bridge when I turn on the lights in the morning.

I assume he sleeps under that bridge.
Yuuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:14 PM   #12 
sumsum

I like to watch Mr. McFish sleep in his mountian. Clyde slept in the shell it was funny to watch him back in and out of the shell 'cause sometimes he started to swim with it stuck on him.
sumsum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:53 PM   #13 
5green

lol
5green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:50 PM   #14 
SteffiBrianne

Lucifer sleeps on top of his filter. There is JUST enough water to cover him when he lays on top of it, and thats where he sleeps. Hes such a nerd. Giovanni sleeps tucked behind the heater... maybe that little warmer water feels better? Im not sure about Alejandro... he seems to sleep in any corner he can find... usually nose down in the gravel. They are so precious when they sleep!
SteffiBrianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:53 PM   #15 
CodeRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteffiBrianne View Post
Lucifer sleeps on top of his filter. There is JUST enough water to cover him when he lays on top of it, and thats where he sleeps. Hes such a nerd. Giovanni sleeps tucked behind the heater... maybe that little warmer water feels better? Im not sure about Alejandro... he seems to sleep in any corner he can find... usually nose down in the gravel. They are so precious when they sleep!
My Laurence used to sleep nose down ;P Sadly, he passed about a week and a half ago.
Sherbet sleeps on the surface, near the heater. Ace sleeps under a plant. Deimos sleeps either in his castle or on the surface. I have absolutely no idea where Nereus sleeps xD
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 07:23 PM   #16 
Jazattackk

My betta sleeps in a little treasure chest cave thing, with 1/4 of his body (the head part) sticking out :) I only usually watch him for about a minute, then he wakes up and swims to me and says hi :)
Jazattackk is offline   Reply With Quote