Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-07-2013, 05:26 PM   #1 
Trippshep

Questions about dividing a ten gallon

I want to divide my ten gallon in four parts.
Right now I have my tank divided into two parts. I have noticed my filter is not cleaning the side that is sectioned off, so when I divide it into 4, should I take my filter out?
Trippshep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:17 PM   #2 
DreamerHorse

Some people on here have a filter on both ends of a tank divided 2 or 3 ways, but a 4 way divided tank seems like it would be pushing on space a bit. Personally, I would never go beyond dividing the tank for 3 fish, but it's up to you. The other option is to buy a filter for every section, which doesn't sound very logical. xD
DreamerHorse is offline   Reply With Quote