Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-08-2009, 11:10 PM   #1 
cindylou

Thumbs up Perfect spawn, yeaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! My babies had a beautiful spawn and I video taped it, the fry hatched this morn. and OMG!!!!!, my poor male went crazy, he would blow 10 back in the nest and 20 would swim out (lol), it was so cute all I could do was laugh. I video taped it to. My fry for some reason are on the large size, maybe daddy did a real good job. I usually need my reading glasses to see them but not this time. I went out and bought them a 5 gallon tank and left the bottom bare, filled halfway with water, filled full of seaweed, put a heater in it and an airstone, oh yea, a tad bit of aquarium salt and nutrafin. I plan on moving them thurs. to there new home. I put a pan of water out doors and now I have all the mosquito larva I need. They can also munch on algae and the baby fry food I purchased. Well if I figure out how to get the videos on here I'm going to send 1 of the spawn and that poor tired daddy that went fishing this morn., lol. 8)
cindylou is offline   Reply With Quote