Old 10-23-2013, 09:56 PM   #1 
Tank Gurl

=( Need to sell some of my boys...

---------------------------
Fish are no longer up for adoption
Thread closed upon request from OP

-aokashi

----------------------------

BEFORE YOU READ! I live on the Central Coast of California, San Luis Obispo County, please be within 3 hours of me for me to consider delivering or shipping them to you.

So, I just lost my job and then found out on top of that, we have to move out by January because the owner is selling our house... Yay!.....not..

So unfortunately for me, but very fortunate for you, I must re-home a few of my bettas. Im pretty much willing to sell all of them BUT my HM Cyril and CT Figgis, they were my first bettas.

I AM NOT SELLING MY SICK FISH! THOSE ARE STAYING WITH ME UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO TAKE THEM AS THEY ARE, i did not post their photos here. if you are interested in them please PM me about the sick fish.

I will sell them separately or with the setup that includes a 1g Top Fin Triangle tank they are in with the black lagoon gravel, silk plant and wine glass. Whichever you choose.

Photos posted below, please let me know if you are interested in any of them, then we can PM.

Please help, I don't want to return them to the hell hole cups at the pet store.

I have listed what i paid for them at store cost, PM me about which one your interested in, how much your willing to pay. and where your located. I will deliver to close areas to ensure safe traveling.

Woodhouse - silver HMDT - paid $13.50
Kane - black, red, blue HMDT - paid $13.50
Gillette - red cellophane VT - $3.79
Krieger - red combodian Dragon - $7.99
Wee Baby Seamus - blue marble HMPK - $9.99
Baby Betta - $1
Baby Betta - DT - $1
Attached Images

Last edited by ao; 10-28-2013 at 07:08 PM.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:21 AM   #2 
hollyk

Wow- you have some gorgeous fish. I live more than 3 hours away, though. I'm so sorry that you have to give them up!
Old 10-24-2013, 08:45 AM   #3 
kjnewcome

I'm on the other side of the country or I would give them a good home. Sorry you have to part with your boys.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:33 PM   #4 
Tank Gurl

Thank you hollyk and kjnewcome. After loosing my job and now having to move, I can't get all my big tanks set up or afford their upkeep, especially since one has dropsy. So Im hoping to find them a good home. It made my quite sad last night as i was posting this.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:49 PM   #5 
hollyk

Well, if you change your mind about the 3 hour distance, let me know!
Old 10-24-2013, 12:52 PM   #6 
Tank Gurl

Where are located?
Old 10-24-2013, 01:56 PM   #7 
hollyk

I'm in eastern Nebraska...
Old 10-24-2013, 02:34 PM   #8 
Tank Gurl

Oh, if i could afford to send them that far, I would. I might have to look into it tho if i cant find any local buyers, which i haven't yet. My husband has seen how upset i am over having to do this. Maybe he can help me with the shipping process too now that i no longer have an income. Ill let you all know if i can ship them k. =)
Old 10-24-2013, 02:39 PM   #9 
hollyk

Sounds good- thanks! I've had a couple of fish shipped to me via priority mail now, and they've both arrived safely, although one had a rough ride due to not having a heat pack or anything. I think shipping via priority mail is about $6 for the box, plus any packing materials you need to use. Let me know how it goes. I probably won't be able to afford them until the 31st, though, even if it did work out. They're such lovely bettas- I wish there were some way you'd be able to keep them. Maybe if you wanted to ship them to me for a while, I could hang onto them until you get settled into your new place and then mail them back? I'd be happy to foster them, if that works for you...
Old 10-24-2013, 02:40 PM   #10 
hollyk

And I could hang onto them however long you needed to get back on your feet.
Closed Thread