Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 02:45 PM   #11 
Tank Gurl

hollyk that is an awesome idea! Im going to look into shipping costs and everything today, hopefully i can afford all the supplies. Thank you so much for being so helpful, it makes me feel better about having to re-home them. =)
Old 10-24-2013, 02:49 PM   #12 
hollyk

No problem! That way, any time you want them back, they're still here for you. I would feel horrible if anything happened, though. But I do have meds for various illnesses- Kanaplex, Jungle Fungus Clear, etc.

I think you could probably ship them for $15-20. There's a sticky on this section of the forum about how to ship a betta. They might be able to all go in the same box.
Old 10-24-2013, 02:52 PM   #13 
hollyk

Oh, I'm thinking about shipping them without tanks. It would be MUCH cheaper to ship them without homes. I can see what I can do about tanks as soon as I get paid so you don't have to ship them. The tanks that they're in right now are on sale for $6.99 at Petsmart- I could probably make that work when I get paid. Then when they go back to you, I'll still have the tanks for when I breed my own.
Old 10-24-2013, 02:55 PM   #14 
Tank Gurl

Thats very sweet hollyk, thank you so much. I will look further into it and let you know. Yeah if i were to ship them, i'd ship 2 or 3 at a time, save postage costs =D
Old 10-24-2013, 02:58 PM   #15 
Tank Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyk View Post
Oh, I'm thinking about shipping them without tanks. It would be MUCH cheaper to ship them without homes. I can see what I can do about tanks as soon as I get paid so you don't have to ship them. The tanks that they're in right now are on sale for $6.99 at Petsmart- I could probably make that work when I get paid. Then when they go back to you, I'll still have the tanks for when I breed my own.
Yeah i got them all at petsmart too on sale, it was a good deal and a good little temp setup for them. Ill see how much it is to ship with and without them.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:00 PM   #16 
hollyk

Ok, sounds good! :)
Old 10-25-2013, 06:42 PM   #17 
PetMania

If I get more tanks, I could house your babies for you. I am experienced in handling babies. They may have to live in temporary critter keepers until I can get them 3-5 gallon tanks each. Tanks will be heated and possibly filtered. I hope these meet your requirements. I wish I could take all of them, though. They are extremely beautiful. PM me if you want to ;)
Old 10-25-2013, 08:48 PM   #18 
hollyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetMania View Post
If I get more tanks, I could house your babies for you. I am experienced in handling babies. They may have to live in temporary critter keepers until I can get them 3-5 gallon tanks each. Tanks will be heated and possibly filtered. I hope these meet your requirements. I wish I could take all of them, though. They are extremely beautiful. PM me if you want to ;)
That might be a good idea. I have a baby right now who's doing great (he's my most hilarious fish, actually) but he's my only baby experience. I could take all of them if you want, Tank Gurl, or I can just take the adults and PetMania can take the babies. Any updates on shipping cost and how that's going?
Old 10-25-2013, 08:50 PM   #19 
PetMania

Holly and I could split in half, hehe lol. They are all beautiful. I have never owned a cellophane betta. At first I thought he was a Dalmatian or a koi.'

Tank gurl; I have room for 4 *actually for more but I want hollyk to have some if you can send them to her*

Last edited by PetMania; 10-25-2013 at 08:53 PM.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:52 PM   #20 
hollyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetMania View Post
Holly and I could split in half, hehe lol. They are all beautiful. I have never owned a cellophane betta. At first I thought he was a Dalmatian or a koi.
Good deal! I want Woodhouse, Kane, Krieger, and Seamus. lol But I'm happy to take any and/or all of them for as long as you need me to! But those are the fish that I'd have trouble returning... (Don't worry- I will!)
Closed Thread