Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2013, 03:05 PM   #81 
Tank Gurl

Fun! Im trying to get the strength to get up to run errands, haven't gotten that far yet haha. I dont have a theme really, i wish i could. They all just have the upside down silk plants and wine glasses.

Pic #1 Woodhouse with his black wine glass and upside down red plant / Pic #2 shows the silk plants with the added leaves from the dollar store, oh and Cyril blending ,plus i took the little spike shaped things off too (seen in 1st pic). =) They LOVE them being upside down, they barely touched them when the plants were right side up, haha. Thankfully the tanks i have, had a pre-made hole in the top, i think its for a heater, in my case, a plant. =)
Attached Images

Old 10-27-2013, 06:50 PM   #82 
Tank Gurl

The Good, The Bad

Hello, everyone, in particular PetMania and hollyk!

There has been a shift in things, good and bad.

The good, I have 5 family and friends willing to take at least 1 betta each. A good friend, thats also a dog groomer is taking 2.

Soo, the bad parts, the boys and babies are no longer for sale/adoption anymore. =( This is kind of hard to say to you guys after everything you have offered, advised, went through, worried about and cared about this whole process. I am so sorry to disappoint anyone, I hope i haven't cause any issues.

This is an easier and cheaper way for me to go. I really didn't think anyone close to me was interested in my bettas, until hearing I was having to re-home them. It's still hard to let them go, but at least they are close to me so I can see them, and it's easier to get them back if I want or can.

Im going to try have this posting removed. Again, I sincerely apologize for whatever inconvenience I have cause anyone. Thank you all for you kind thoughts, words and actions. This really is the best forum.
Old 10-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #83 
hollyk

Not a problem on this end. Good luck with your move!
Old 10-27-2013, 08:06 PM   #84 
PetMania

Yes, good luck! I hope your bettas enjoy their new homes.
Closed Thread