Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-20-2009, 03:25 PM   #1 
azjen

Filter/Heater help

I have my beta in a 4 gallon tank. It came with a filter but it was too strong and stressed her out. I want to get a new filter. I saw the recommendations of an Azoo or Tetra Whisper Internal.

I saw the Tetra Whisper In tank 3i is that different from the Tetra Whisper Internal?

I do think my Jazzma is a little sensitive to a higher flow filter so I want the calmest one possible. I do think I need one as I have not had one the last week and the water gets a little dirty on top.

Should I use the Tetra 3i or order the Azoo?

Also, I live in Arizona and the temp of the room Jazzma is in all year is kept at 78 degrees in the summer and about 72 in the winter. I don't have a problem getting a heater but don't want it to get too hot in her tank.
azjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:31 PM   #2 
sumsum

You don't have to have a filter but I've heard sponge filters have a good flow, it may work to with the filer you have to rubberband sponges around the in and out take just wash it all very good fist.
sumsum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:32 PM   #3 
sumsum

Sorry meant first not fist the edit just disspeared. o.O
sumsum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:56 PM   #4 
azjen

Oops, I meant to also ask if I should buy a heater or if I was okay with not having one with those kinds of temperatures in my home here in AZ.
azjen is offline   Reply With Quote