Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-21-2009, 04:23 PM   #1 
gahcrazy

Is my Betta out of it's mind?

Hi everyone. This is my first post but not my fist time on the sight. Somehow i became the daddy of my wife's MotherDay gift (Slimey is his name) after accouple months or so I couldn't resist and bought another. So anyhow, The second name is Fish or Jeremey if you ask the wife, But the thing is I bought Fish because he seemed to be the only Betta with any life in him. That was like 9 days ago, I don't think he has stopped moving once. Slimeys so relaxed but this Fish well, I took himout of his tank saturday concidered taking him back from where I got him. Even in the jar he came in he seemes to not be able to stop ZOOMING around. He is bak in the tank, 1 gallon So is he deffective or is he just the way he is? tnks ...
gahcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:45 PM   #2 
CodeRed

I would say that's probably just the way he is. All bettas have different personalities, so it's entirely possible to have one lazy betta, and another hyperactive one (:
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:38 PM   #3 
JennyBean

lol defective, i love watching my betta swim around his tank. he makes a few laps then leans against his log for alil bit them swims around again, i find him to be really relaxing after a long day
JennyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 11:24 AM   #4 
gahcrazy

thanks

yea, i enjoy watching them also. Fish has slowed the crazness alot over the last couple days, I guess putting him back in the jar may have been an eye opener. Or maybe the bettas plan was to freak me out and look foolish!?? BTY this fish NEVER stopped moving. caught him resting last night, but this morning, zoom zoom zoom.....
Old 09-23-2009, 11:36 AM   #5 
Ilovemyshiny

you should get him so toys :D like get him a cave, you know something he can swim in and out of. one of my betas like bubbles, you know that come from the airstone, he will pop some then swim and hide thendash out and pop some more, you could see if he likes bubbles.you know just find a way for him to release some of his energy :D sounds like a cute fish.
Ilovemyshiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 11:45 AM   #6 
gahcrazy

yea, i put a shotglass (i don't drink) sort of under the gravel, when he stops trying to kill the phatom betta (refelction) he dose a drive thru and then gose back at the phatom .. go figure