Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-26-2009, 07:33 PM   #21 
doggyhog

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Yeah, they have a light. Now I just have to figure which fish to move into it.All my males except Merlot are in 2.5 gallon critter keepers.
You could get another male...... :D
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 07:36 PM   #22 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yeah, I could. lol We'll see! I just worry what would happen if I go anywhere for a long period of time. So far, we don't have any plans for Christmas.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:44 AM   #23 
BakaMandy

I have no room either XDDDD But I'm contemplating just putting some on my floor! But I still won't be getting anymore betta's... it's against my will though! My boyfriend told me I can't get another one )':

... not till I move out and have more money xD
BakaMandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 01:48 AM   #24 
AngelicScars

Oh I have thought about putting a tank in my son's room as well, but I know better. I've ran out of space too, I'm content though. Along with the two boys and all the fish, I have enough on my plate. They keep me busy. :D
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 08:31 AM   #25 
Kim

I just make room too. The only thing is that I always make sure that I have the time for more before I find the space. I have a tiny bedroom and it has a 15, 10, 5.5, and 5 gallon in it running right now. Not to mention that now that my desk is clear of my 5.5 gallon tank (I moved it next to my 5) I have room for another 10 gallon there...and I do have an empty tank in my garage. SOOO tempting!
Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 08:58 AM   #26 
doggyhog

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Yeah, I could. lol We'll see! I just worry what would happen if I go anywhere for a long period of time. So far, we don't have any plans for Christmas.
LOL Get another!!

I was wondering when I got somewhere, who would be brave enough to take care of 9+ fish!?!
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 10:44 AM   #27 
Vikki81207

I'm to the point where I have a tank on the floor, and when I'm medicating someone in the vase or bowl, it's in the living room so it's not so crowded in the bed room. Right now I have the breeding tank on the floor in my room, the 50 gallon sitting on top of the entertainment center (I guess you could call it a fish center lol), Fishys tank & Pearl/Skai's tank on the lower part of the center, Embers little tank on a like food serving tray,lol, Blue is in the vase right now since he tore his fin somehow & thats in the living room on the fireplace mantle, & last but not least Merlin is in the kitchen on the counter in the bowl with some JFE because after breeding he somehow got fin rot. Whew lol.
Vikki81207 is offline   Reply With Quote