Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-24-2009, 04:00 PM   #1 
Lethbridge

Getting to Know Each Other!

Hello everyone my name is Marcus and I live in Lethbridge, Alberta and i decided to start this thread so that everyone can post a little about themselves and where they live, what kind of bettas they breed, what your breeding setup consists of, pictures of your setup and fish etc. That way everyone on this forum can get to know each other better and anyone new can see many different breeding setups and then they can figure out which is best for them, I hope this will help not only new people but also everyone using this forum. So feel free to post of your breeding success' and failurs and especially pictures of your breeding setups. I will be posting mine at a later date as i work late for the next few days and i am on a work pc and cant access anything but this forum. Post Away
Lethbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:36 PM   #2 
k stiles

Location: on a high cliff above the sky, watching over the earth, there I stand...
Talking

Kay here goes, I am from wisconsin in seventh grade, 12 years old. I plan to breed cobalt with luna, my freaking retarted computer dosen't want me to upload pics of them yet, so I'll just describe them to you. Cobalt is an awsome crown tail with dual spikes on each tip of his tail, he is a deep blue in the body that transitions into a black head and black fins his fins are mostly black with some of them having white tips, and as a normal coloration when his fins are flared out you can se gorgeous white specks

Luna is white with a blue tint to her body, her fins are red with blue lines on each spike (she is also a crowntail) I think she will eventually have black blotches, because like Vikki's pearl she has a black spot on her that is slowly growing bigger, just like her

On the unfourtante side cobalt is not very active, but sense I put him in a much larger bowl he is getting better, and finally eating again (Yes!!)

as a backup male I shal use my beloved Lyncon (Lync for short) and here is a picture of him for who of you who don't know who Lync is.

one more thing I plan to have CT fry, if cobalt dosen't like luna or vise-versa, I will toss (not literally) Lync into the breeding tank, and restart conditioning for about a week.

Lastly luna has gotten faint breeding stripes

here is Lync
Attached Images

k stiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:37 PM   #3 
k stiles

Location: on a high cliff above the sky, watching over the earth, there I stand...
also I have an awsome plan for a spawning tank in my mind I can't describe it until I have it set up
k stiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:03 PM   #4 
Lethbridge

Great thats just what we wanted. Keep us posted on that great idea! I will have pictures and specs. about my setup in fish in a few days. keep 'em coming
Lethbridge is offline   Reply With Quote