Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 05:00 PM   #331 
PiscisAmor

New girl had red fins with slight blue shimmer. Not sure what her body is cuz she varies between stress stripes and breeding stripes perpetually,, but I think she's dark. Ideas?
Old 12-12-2011, 07:07 PM   #332 
BlueStar

Smile

Thank you very much for posting this kind of info and the forum making it a sticky.
All 4 of mine where suppose to be veil tail, but one I thought was suffering from fin rot (looked like he was about to die in the cup) has turned out to be a CT. I didn't expect the CT to make it, but he did so far months later.
Now when I can get a pic of them I'll be able to tell what color types they are maybe.
Orginally bought a male at Petco, then saw a yellow one at Wally World and of course they needed a female to see. Would have stopped there, but bought the VT turned out to be CT to try and save it's life since he looked half dead in a very dirty cup.
Nice to see all the different types. Thanks.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:18 PM   #333 
Mart2289

I'm in love with those ''Halfmoon'' but they'Re so hard to find...
Old 12-16-2011, 01:22 AM   #334 
abdullah79

Fish has many Colors and fishes are so cute

i like all types of fishes except shark because every fish has different Colors and fishes are so cute.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:21 PM   #335 
NewFishyOwner

Well from what I see my girl is a Cambodian when it comes to color now I'm not sure if she is a vailtail or not becaucse her tail is sorta round I'm not sure. I've taken pictures but they are not good ones and I have yet to upload them. But this helps out soo much thank you.
Old 12-25-2011, 07:53 PM   #336 
BeautifulBetta

If its more of a roundtail, its probably a veiltail :) Does she look anything like her?

That's a pretty typical-looking veiltail female...Any photos of her flaring would help though :)
Old 12-25-2011, 08:14 PM   #337 
NewFishyOwner

Yes! She looks just like that but her color is light pink that when the light reflecks on her she seems light purple but pearly color like. I have pictures of her both in my Profile and in the Pics section her name is Lily.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:21 PM   #338 
Bonbonisbff

My Betta is so wierd colored :D His body is mostly a royal blue, but his face is a purpleish/brown. 2 of his fins are red/purple and where the bottom fin connects to his body, it is turning to red. I can't tell what kind he is yet, because when I got him from the pet store his tail was so damaged. It's healing up quite well though :)
Old 01-09-2012, 07:25 PM   #339 
Marvel170

My betta is weird when it comes to colors he is a veil tail but is a fleshy color untill you get to his near his tail and dorsal fins where his scales turn like a burgandy like his fins untill towards the end where they turn what appears clear but has some irridesant blue if the light hits it just right. He is amazing though
Old 01-09-2012, 10:00 PM   #340 
Betta Slave

Marvel, he sounds gorgeous :D You should post some pics if/when you have time. ;)
Closed Thread

Tags
alex wuz here : >3