Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-02-2013, 01:03 AM   #1 
Ibanez

Sorority Tank Tips?

Hello all!

So today I went to the pet store with my bf, I like to go play with the kitties at the pet store in my spare time since I can't have any furry friends in my appartment (-super sad face-), and while we where there I took a look at the bettas. I currently have one HM male betta (Captain Morgan) and wasn't really wanting to buy anyone else but I couldn't help but check them out, they are such beautiful fish after all! :D Long story short I happened across this stunningly GORGEOUS female betta and made the mistake of picking her container up for a closer look. BAD MOVE. I got attached and carried her around the store, even brainstorming some names, for a bit but put her back before we left.

Now I can't stop thinking of the little girly.

I've been wanting to start a sorority tank for some time but never found a girl betta I really loved (The boys are so flashy! Attention hogs.) before this one. I have the room and quite a few 10 gallon tanks at home I can use and plenty of decorations, gravel, water conditioner, and food so won't have to spend much more on starting one (I hope).
But I've never housed three betta girls together!
Is there any tips I should know before starting up a tank? Any common issues I should be prepared for?
I'm reading guides online but trust this site more than others.

Going to do my research tonight and if I can't see any issues will probably go pick her up tomorrow :)
Ibanez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:40 AM   #2 
Ibanez

I found the sticky on sorority tanks. Sorry for being slow at noticing these thing, doh! >.<
Ibanez is offline   Reply With Quote