Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-12-2013, 08:02 AM   #11 
thekinetic

I have knack for cooking (that and much practice) and an unnatural ability for finding things; Just never let me dig a hole as I always run into wires and cables, even when they're not supposed to be there.

True story I was working at my uncle's house rebuilding his fence and was going to dig post holes and he had the utility company come mark where their conduit was, which was supposed to be on the other side of the house. NOPE I started digging and *clunk* I hit it, good thing it didn't bust it or I'd be dead. Oddly this was not the first time this has happend, not even the fifth time. It happens so often we joke about not letting me dig the holes.

Personally I think I have some sort of connection with electricity as I seem to get shocked often by static and I now stay away from telephone poles as the lights tend to go out when I get close. Seriously it's happend about five or six times now, twice when I was walking with my dad; Freaked him out a little! XD

Last edited by thekinetic; 11-12-2013 at 08:05 AM.
thekinetic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 09:38 AM   #12 
zombieaddict

I have many talents! I've always had a connection with animals and a knack for handling and grooming them. I cook, I sculpt, I paint, I build, I have a passion for writing. I guess my biggest talent is that I'm a fast learner with a personal flare to add to a wide variety of subjects.
zombieaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:41 PM   #13 
Bombalurina

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieaddict View Post
I have many talents! I've always had a connection with animals and a knack for handling and grooming them. I cook, I sculpt, I paint, I build, I have a passion for writing. I guess my biggest talent is that I'm a fast learner with a personal flare to add to a wide variety of subjects.
Not to mention that you manage all of this as a member of the undead. ;)
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:33 PM   #14 
helms97

wow theres a lot of cool and very unique things everyone here can do! I'm happy i started this thread(:
helms97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 04:10 PM   #15 
jesssan2442

I'm at the top of my class and am a year younger or two younger than everybody in the class... I'm also good with foreign languages
jesssan2442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 04:39 PM   #16 
rickey
Banned

I don't sing, can't play an instrument very well, not ambidextrous, not smarter that the next guy. I'm average. although I did manage to spend a quarter of million dollars on toilet paper and tampons while rising three girls.

R
rickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 04:44 PM   #17 
LittleBettaFish

Does sleeping count as a talent? If so, I can sleep with the best of them (and not in a rude way).

Otherwise nothing really comes to mind except for the fact that I can talk quite fast and read quite fast (both in my head and out loud). It's hard when I had to do orals because I talk fast naturally, but also talked a little faster due to nerves so most of what I said probably went over the head of my audience.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 04:57 PM   #18 
rickey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettaFish View Post
Does sleeping count as a talent? If so, I can sleep with the best of them (and not in a rude way).

Otherwise nothing really comes to mind except for the fact that I can talk quite fast and read quite fast (both in my head and out loud). It's hard when I had to do orals because I talk fast naturally, but also talked a little faster due to nerves so most of what I said probably went over the head of my audience.
Ya'll may have noticed I think faster at I type.

R
rickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 07:25 PM   #19 
helms97

Gooooo jesssan! I wish i was as smart as you! My class rank is 225 out of 580 something..
Hahahha rickey! Thats crazy!
And little betta fish, who doesnt love sleep?! Ha.. And i tend to talk sooo slow during speaches so that they reach the needed times! Lol!
helms97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 02:29 AM   #20 
zombieaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombalurina View Post
Not to mention that you manage all of this as a member of the undead. ;)
Bah haha! Indeed I do! Crafty, witty, and I still have time left over at the end of the day to nom on some brains.
zombieaddict is offline   Reply With Quote