Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-22-2009, 08:01 PM   #21 
MrHumphries

Hey all,

Well I had one of my tetras die :( When I saw him swimming weird I put him in a smaller tank and he died soon after :(

So today I went out and got a pelco, I know bettas are not suppose to like them, but with Mr H's personality I figure he would be good with it, when I put him in the tank, he was on the side of the tank, and Mr, H was checking him out, he did flare a bit, but after a bit stopped and went on to check out the new plant I had put in the tank as well. and he hasn't bugged him since.. I think I have a special fish, he still like's to hang out in the corner closest to me. :) I think my tank is pretty much complete.

Looks good, I have a total of 12 fish, 4 live and 2 fake plants and lots of gravel and river rocks, I love the way it looks, wish I could go swimming in there? LOL!

Anyways, here is some pics as promised..

Thanks all

Don

This is the tank at night with the LED lamp on.

This is the new pelco, no name yet, he is hanging on the filter he blends in nicly.

This is my fav part of the tank looks like a river bottom.

And here is Mr H, checking out what i'm doing, everytime I go anywhere near the tank he has to come over and see what I am doing LOL! :)

Enjoy.
MrHumphries is offline   Reply With Quote