Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-01-2013, 12:22 AM   #21 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
It's the kalos region, and as usual eight badges.
sorry for the late reply, I haven't really had time to go on the pc for a while.

ty for the response. though it does make sense its only 1 region for the newest game. those cartridges cant store all the regions and all the 999 pokemon on the list at the same time.

are there other versions preceding X and Y that have more than 2 regions?
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 01:51 AM   #22 
Aquatail

HeartGold and SoulSilver had Johto and Kanto. Oh, oops. You said more than two? Sorry, didn't see that until after I posted. I can't remember any that have more than two.
Aquatail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:57 PM   #23 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquatail View Post
HeartGold and SoulSilver had Johto and Kanto. Oh, oops. You said more than two? Sorry, didn't see that until after I posted. I can't remember any that have more than two.
ty for the reply Aquatail. I didn't think many would have more than 2 regions as they keep adding more info. I personally like a few new pkmn in the newer versions though I cant get them. I don't have the time to buy and play a new version of Nintendo and its pkmn game (RL and stuff). though if they were real creatures. Zoroa, another new ice type pkmn, glaceon and vaporeon would be on the team. I wouldn't mind a game with 3 regions as it will give you more to explore than the regular 1 region. though the expanded list of pkmn would be a challenge to catch them all.

speaking of pokemon, I went to a Alestorm concert yesterday and got a good funny pkmn t-shirt (green base color). its a slightly redesigned blueish purple Raichu passed out cold from beer. the phrase says "gotta drink em all"
Old 12-01-2013, 08:58 PM   #24 
Aquatail

Quote:
Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
ty for the reply Aquatail. I didn't think many would have more than 2 regions as they keep adding more info. I personally like a few new pkmn in the newer versions though I cant get them. I don't have the time to buy and play a new version of Nintendo and its pkmn game (RL and stuff). though if they were real creatures. Zoroa, another new ice type pkmn, glaceon and vaporeon would be on the team. I wouldn't mind a game with 3 regions as it will give you more to explore than the regular 1 region. though the expanded list of pkmn would be a challenge to catch them all.

speaking of pokemon, I went to a Alestorm concert yesterday and got a good funny pkmn t-shirt (green base color). its a slightly redesigned blueish purple Raichu passed out cold from beer. the phrase says "gotta drink em all"
No problem! I love Zorua, Glaceon and Vaporeon! :D
Old 12-03-2013, 08:12 PM   #25 
nel3

I do have small plushies of Vaporeon, Glaceon and Suicune(another fav) and I still have 2-3 more id like to get. Zoroa and the other ice type have yet to come out . I don't have too many items but there's a decently small collection I do have.

I cant say I much like Zoroark much as its not as cute as Zoroa. imo the smaller size makes them seem even more mischevious.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:35 PM   #26 
Aquatail

Quote:
I do have small plushies of Vaporeon, Glaceon and Suicune(another fav) and I still have 2-3 more id like to get. Zoroa and the other ice type have yet to come out . I don't have too many items but there's a decently small collection I do have.

I cant say I much like Zoroark much as its not as cute as Zoroa. imo the smaller size makes them seem even more mischevious.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves plushies! Right now I'm collecting Eeveelution ones and whatever others I like. I did find a life size Fennekin plush! It's actually life size, I measured!

I have a Zorua plush, is there a specific type you're waiting for?
Old 12-03-2013, 09:04 PM   #27 
nel3

Quote:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves plushies! Right now I'm collecting Eeveelution ones and whatever others I like. I did find a life size Fennekin plush! It's actually life size, I measured!

I have a Zorua plush, is there a specific type you're waiting for?
I don't have too much space for a very large anime/manga collection as there are the books and Gundam plastic model kits which take more space than id prefer (15xkits, a few SDs, mostly 1/144s, a few 1/100). I have only purchased the 3 from the this year's convention. there were many that I passed by to select those 3 current ones ie legendary dogs/birds/psychics etc. I really only need Froslass and Zoroa. im sure i'll catch my eye onto more later but I don't intend to buy too many. I have the 4 inch plushies. I have noticed one thing about vaporeon 4 and 8 inch plushie visually. the mane/head fins are harder to stay opten on the 4 inch one.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:20 PM   #28 
Aquatail

Quote:
I don't have too much space for a very large anime/manga collection as there are the books and Gundam plastic model kits which take more space than id prefer (15xkits, a few SDs, mostly 1/144s, a few 1/100). I have only purchased the 3 from the this year's convention. there were many that I passed by to select those 3 current ones ie legendary dogs/birds/psychics etc. I really only need Froslass and Zoroa. im sure i'll catch my eye onto more later but I don't intend to buy too many. I have the 4 inch plushies. I have noticed one thing about vaporeon 4 and 8 inch plushie visually. the mane/head fins are harder to stay opten on the 4 inch one.
You got me curious so I measured my Zorua plush. He's about six inches from his toes to the top of the little tuft on his head. I always get plushies when I go to Regionals. Cards I can get easier from someplace like a card shop, plushies are harder.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:36 PM   #29 
nel3

Quote:
You got me curious so I measured my Zorua plush. He's about six inches from his toes to the top of the little tuft on his head. I always get plushies when I go to Regionals. Cards I can get easier from someplace like a card shop, plushies are harder.
the convention in Montreal has a lot of different stuff to say the least, regular manga/anime to fan made items. needless to say, im sure this year wasn't the first time they had plushies. its only the first year I actually chose to get them. a correction regarding my 3 plushies, they're the 6 inch ones but they were the smallest offered. ive only attended the 2012/13 conventions so im sure I missed quite a bit and yet to explore the area much more. I mostly go there for the merch and only bothered with the group discussions this year.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:14 PM   #30 
Aquatail

Quote:
the convention in Montreal has a lot of different stuff to say the least, regular manga/anime to fan made items. needless to say, im sure this year wasn't the first time they had plushies. its only the first year I actually chose to get them. a correction regarding my 3 plushies, they're the 6 inch ones but they were the smallest offered. ive only attended the 2012/13 conventions so im sure I missed quite a bit and yet to explore the area much more. I mostly go there for the merch and only bothered with the group discussions this year.
What kind of convention is it? I've only been to the Pokemon Regionals so everything there is Pokemon.