Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Planted Betta Tanks
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-16-2013, 08:39 PM   #1 
alisha221

plants on ebay rant

I had a bad experiences with a guy on ebay. I should not have given him the chance simcw he has not sold too many its but i just thought he was new to the ebay world. I was told i was getting a 3x3 mat of micro swords and sample of xmas moss for about $13 and about $7 shipping. Well that is fine every were else i looked and they were matted w.a mesh or something like it. I ordered it on Mon was sent Tue (the tracking never worked just said it left VA) I got it on Fri. When i got it the micro swords was in dirty and rocks and i can't put that in my tank so i washed the rock and dirty mess out and it fell apart all over . Now keep in mind it was 3x3 and about 2-3in tall the roots were 3x3 the grass not so much nor was it that tall I would say about .5in tall. The moss was ok for moss was kinda sad looking like the grass bit may have came out. So i emailed the seller saying all this and he told me if i want any of my money back i have to mail the moss back to him by the 25th. I told him I work 3rd shift and 12hr shift he was still kinda rude about ot and said i can now only have the about $13 i paid for the swords. I also told him the shipping on the box was about $3 not the about $7 he charged me. I said that is not right you are making money on shipping and so on. Well when Mon gets here im sending the moss back and getting at least $13 back. Im going to wait to get my money and not give a negative but not positive back. I should have just sucked it up and paid a little more for the other one. I now have a bag of micro swords i can't use that i paid about $7 for. Ill post the sellers name when it gets done just im case he is on here and try to back out.
alisha221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:40 PM   #2 
alisha221

If this doesn't go here im sorry and let me know plz
Old 11-17-2013, 04:48 PM   #3 
RussellTheShihTzu

Never be afraid to leave negative feedback. If he retaliates with negative on you, he'll be booted off eBay and you can have it removed. I know this from experience so if you need help, send a PM.
RussellTheShihTzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:05 PM   #4 
alisha221

As of now its going to be natura but if he doesn't hold his end it will be neg.