Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-14-2009, 04:48 PM   #21 
dr2b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifish View Post
very nice tank thats a 3 gallon right? im looking on alot of pictures for ideas for my next tank
Actually it's a 5 gallon. The Eclipse Corner 5 ... love this series of tanks! :)
dr2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:51 PM   #22 
ifish

they look so small in pictures lol they make mine look huge is it heavy to carry?
ifish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:53 PM   #23 
dr2b

I don't carry it. It has a biowheel, so I only have to change around 30% of the water every week. I siphon the gravel to change the water.
Old 10-14-2009, 04:57 PM   #24 
ifish

because im planing on getting a 3 gallon tank not a bowl this time so i can put fliter and all do you think its ot heavy for an adlut to carry?
Old 10-14-2009, 05:05 PM   #25 
dr2b

I honestly think it's a hastle. I think it'll be heavy, definitely so. I think if you just get a bucket and a cheap $2-3 gravel siphon you are set. It's just so much easier and quicker...not to mention it will be less stressful on your fish when you get one.
Old 10-14-2009, 05:12 PM   #26 
ifish

i really am not allowed to do that in my room my mom will be soo stressed out. she is a neat freak i say that in a none mean way like it was hard enough to let me have a fish i think i prefer to do it in the bath room also all my supplies are there
Old 10-14-2009, 05:46 PM   #27 
dr2b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifish View Post
i really am not allowed to do that in my room my mom will be soo stressed out. she is a neat freak i say that in a none mean way like it was hard enough to let me have a fish i think i prefer to do it in the bath room also all my supplies are there
Well, I'm not sure what tanks you are looking at. But if you are going to get one with a Biowheel, I don't see much of a point if you are going to have to carry the tank to the bathroom to do the water change. You really don't need to change all the water, and I think to carry the tank, you are going to have to empty the tank half way to make it carriable.