Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-18-2013, 01:56 PM   #1 
finsNhooves

my tank

So i thought i would share some pictures of my tank and Felix my crowntail. Is my tank ok for him? i would like your opinons. any suggestions or comments will be greatly appreciated. sorry if the pictures are huge

do his gill thingys look even to you? sometimes his right one doesnt open all the way. is that something to be worried about?

he loves the camera
finsNhooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 02:40 PM   #2 
Paolo Osorio

I used to have a girlfriend named Katelyn:) spelled differently...and looks fine to me, though I've heard some bad things about those betta hammock thingies. A lot of people complain that the fish shred their fins on them. I'd take it out, but that's just me. If he hasn't damaged his fins so far its prolly nothin to worry bout. And I didn't see a heater, but is that what that weird little thing in the corner is? I couldn't tell. If not, I'd get him one.
Paolo Osorio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 02:54 PM   #3 
finsNhooves

Actually he hasnt torn his fins yet (probably because he never uses it) but my old betta loved that thing and it didnt tear his either so i think i am going to keep it in. You mean the nozzle? Well that is for the filter that is built in. I have a piece of pantyhose runnerbanded over the noxzle to make the current slower. I dont have a heater yet but i am planning on getting one as soon as possible!
finsNhooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:45 PM   #4 
Paolo Osorio

Oh ya was the panty thingy that was confusing me. And alright. Ya looks fine.
Paolo Osorio is offline   Reply With Quote