Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Spawn Logs
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-03-2014, 04:47 PM   #101 
hmburkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
Hello! I just want to say that I purchased three females from you off of eBay. The black marble, the blue and red butterfly, and the pastel white. I want to tell everyone else here on Bettafish that these are very healthy females! They are astoundingly beautiful! The pastel white has little opaque scales here and there that make it look like she's glittering when she swims, the black marble has so many colors stuffed into her scales when she swims, and the red and blue butterfly is just beautiful with the white on her fins. They were packed very professionally and I received them in the mail ASAP! There was no fin damage and the water was clear and ammonia-free! Thank you so much!
Thank You!!!! I learned so much this spawn and am very happy with the final outcome. My son and I have new spawns in the works and I will definitely start new spawn logs.
hmburkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:20 PM   #102 
hmburkle

I am a member of the IBC and my local chapter is the Eastern Betta Society at

https://www.facebook.com/EasternBettaSociety

There are lots of nice, friendly and helpful people there.
hmburkle is offline   Reply With Quote