Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-23-2013, 11:22 PM   #11 
sandybottom
Reference Team

i would be so peeved if the green screen of death happened to me. the ps4 has the blue light of death, but only 1% of consoles so far. it cost microsoft 1 billion dollars to address the red ring issue. i really miss the old nintendo. i remember when they were unbeatable and at the very top of their game. i still have my first super nes, 64 and game cube. the quality of those game systems was really good, or atleast i was very fortunate to find solid machines.
sandybottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 11:59 PM   #12 
Soyuki

I always joke with my friends of 'Remember when games were hard.' I think developers are so focused on graphics they forget game play.

I miss Nintendo in it's good ol' days. In fact I'm playing Link to the Past right now because my roomy is playing the new one on the 3DS. Ahhh nostalgia.
Soyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 12:03 AM   #13 
Soyuki

Also as a hilarious note to older games, name your character a one word swear (like Foxtrot Unicorn Charlie Kilo or Sierra Hotel India Tango) and laugh at all the written dialogue.

"_______ I'm going out for awhile. Don't leave the house." Becomes 10x hilarious.

Very immature but I'm a giant child and I still laugh. Less harsh words like 'Damn' works too. xD
Old 11-24-2013, 12:07 AM   #14 
sandybottom
Reference Team

love games like skyrim for that reason,no one out there beat that baby in 3 days. i just got done playing the original zelda, have not played it since 1989. i still remember where all of the secrets were, surprised myself.
Old 11-24-2013, 12:38 AM   #15 
Soyuki

I still remember most secrets in the first one and almost all in a Link to the Past... including the bug that lets you past your first fight with Ganon without defeating any of the first dungeons and get the better sword then go back and wail on everyone xD
Old 11-24-2013, 01:08 AM   #16 
sandybottom
Reference Team

link 2 past is one of my favorites. windwaker is pretty fun too. would have liked to play the new one,but i do not have a wii. thinking of getting one "for the kids". lol.. i have a 6 year old that is hogging our dreamcast.
Old 11-24-2013, 11:02 AM   #17 
Soyuki

My roommate really wants the limited edition Windwaker Wii U but she's having trouble justifying it for just a small handful of games. I know we'll end up with one when Mario Kart comes out, a game that really... truly... doesn't bring people together. xD

I figure the Wii U might price drop next year given abysmal sales. I'll probably jump on one then for the roomie. Then after the first round of console problems come and go, I'll get a PS4.
Old 11-24-2013, 01:20 PM   #18 
sandybottom
Reference Team

i will probably wait until after xmas for the next price drop too.wii u is still too much $$$.i bought 2 x box 360s this year. one for me and one for my 15 year old. i counted 8 consoles in my house last night. guess i know where my money went. do not even want to know how many games we have. money like water through my fingers.
Old 11-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #19 
Niece

Skyrim is a very large game.
Even after you get to the end which would take you forever you can still download new content for it and keep playing so technically it never really ends.
Niece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:53 AM   #20 
sandybottom
Reference Team

my boyfriend and i are still playing it, even though we have had it for 2 years now, thanks to dlc .got my moneys worth on this one. i think they will keep putting out dlc until a new game materializes, hopefully anyway.i spent an entire day forging. i played it a little differently though, i did the main quest right away,so i could reap the benefits and receive powerful shouts and equipment early on. since there is no play through plus and the credits do not roll upon completion, you never know the main campaign has been completed.there are so many other quests that you will not skip a beat.