Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-25-2013, 12:20 PM   #21 
Omnom

I haven't been playing games in a while, but I'm mostly focused on puzzle games like Professor Layton, Zelda, and Portal. I really love Skyrim, but I haven't been able to play it in a few months because my brother loaned it to a friend...and the friend sold it. Whaaaaaat?! At least we can get the DLCs when we buy a new one. I've also been a big fan of Pokemon since, what, five?

I'm not too big a fan of competition, though. And I live out in the boonies, so we aren't able to play online. I kinda consider that a good thing; I've got thin skin. I need a lighthearted game that I can just play by myself and stretch my brain a bit.
Omnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 02:32 PM   #22 
sandybottom
Reference Team

i really enjoy puzzle games also. might and magic, the puzzle quest series and hexic are pretty fun. it is nice to have a game that i do not have to worry about a time limit. my kids love to stand directly in front of me without fail,so it is nice to be able to put down the controller for a second or two,pick it back up and keep going. i guess my favorite games are the ones with in depth story lines like the assassins creed series and the mass effect series. the way that mass effect functions like a choose your own adventure,interactive movie is really cool.
sandybottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 06:24 PM   #23 
Niece

Most of the time when I played pokemon online i'd just get mad lol.
But I hear they made it easier to EV on the new games.

Does anyone else have their skyrim glitch. I was playing a wood elf on my cousin's game and I tamed a dog and that thing stayed with me the whole time I was playing my cousin said it wasn't supposed to do that. And I tried it with a wolf and it didn't work.
Niece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 11:32 PM   #24 
sandybottom
Reference Team

in the main campaign,you could befriend a dog and as long as you did not complete the quest connected to it,he stayed with you. after one of the dlcs,i forget which one,you could have a dog at any time.
sandybottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 02:29 AM   #25 
fidget

Me! Me! right here!
My boyfriend and I just got a ps4- we preordered. One of the perks of living together. :) We haven't had a ton of time to play yet. He likes FPS's and adventure type games, I like platformers and for my games to be a bit cuter. I like a lot of games though... just not war games and sandbox games.
We bought Assassin's Creed, Knack and Kill Zone for the ps4- buy two get one free. We are broke now.
Comics- I am a big nerd! I don't read many super hero books these days however, the Morrison X-men, followed by the Whedon X-men is excellent.
And I love Saga!!
Have you read Locke and Key?
How about Chew?
I have a ton of comic recommendations if you're interested. I'm always looking for them too.

Last edited by fidget; 11-26-2013 at 02:33 AM.
fidget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 02:31 AM   #26 
fidget

I also just DL'd Dragon's Dogma but I don't know if I have time for an rpg.
Old 11-26-2013, 02:43 AM   #27 
fidget

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandybottom View Post
i will probably wait until after xmas for the next price drop too.wii u is still too much $$$.i bought 2 x box 360s this year. one for me and one for my 15 year old. i counted 8 consoles in my house last night. guess i know where my money went. do not even want to know how many games we have. money like water through my fingers.
That is amazing.

I love the original Zelda and A Link to the Past too. A couple of the best games ever. I wanted to download an emulator and play them again a couple of weeks ago but... you know... I feel bad about doing that when I don't have time to play the new games.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:27 AM   #28 
Soyuki

I love puzzle games too but since I fell out of love with Nintendo for the most part I've been cut off from Professor Layton ;_;

I was totally playing Link to the Past lately because of the new Zelda game... I'm told I should do a 'let's play' because my commentary is hilarious but Nintendo is very against those videos so boo...

I'm jealous of your PS4, can't afford it right now and will wait out a bit but hopefully next year. I heard a lot of terrible things about Knack :/ but, and while not for the PS4, I'm looking forward to Tearaway.

I'd love your comic recommendations. I probably shouldn't gorge on more but... what's a few more :3 I'm super picky about art style though... so heads up xD
Soyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 09:02 AM   #29 
Fishybitty

I play Xbox and PC gamea
Mainly Left 4 Dead (met my bf of 5 years on there)
Call of Duty
Diablo 3
Rift
And most of the time I play WOW :} my bf got me into that game.
Fishybitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 05:49 PM   #30 
Niece

I used to play WOW.
Don't have the money now though.
Niece is offline   Reply With Quote