Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-20-2009, 12:54 PM   #1 
ChristinaRoss

Question A Post about our members

I thought this would be n interesting way to get to know one another a little better. also, if you have any additional questions youd like to add, please feel free to add them to the list.

1. Where do you live and whats your age?

2. Whats the most interesting job youve had?

3. What are your hobbies?

4. What types of tanks and or fish do you have?

5. What would your dream fish be?
ChristinaRoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:58 PM   #2 
ChristinaRoss

1. I live in South Carolina and Im 40, ok 41 in a few weeks lol

2. Ive been an artist doing paintings and Ive created over 400 gothic dolls and I loved working as a teen in my parents pet store

3. My fish tanks, painting, reading and reality TV

4. I have a 55 gal betta sorority, 65 gal community tank with guppies, mollies, neons, shrimp, a 30 gal divided with 3 crown tail males, and 10 2 gallon betta tanks

5. Id love to have an albino , orange, black or yellow crowntail or halfmoon bettas.
ChristinaRoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 01:21 PM   #3 
kelly528

1. Vanouver, 19 years old

2. Working as a camp counselor :)

3. Working. Reception 9-5 all week, then 8 hours at a deli every weekend. Can you tell I'm a student? Oh yeah-- and my fishies. And guitar. And skiing (not as often as I'd like to, though!)

4. In my signature.

5. A 70 long rainbowfish tank. Planted, of course :)
kelly528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 01:23 PM   #4 
Magdalaine

1. I live in Worcester MA during the school year and Northern Jersey during vacations. I am 19.

2. I currently work at ITS at my University. It's not terribly interesting, but I generally have at least one funny story to tell at the end of the day.

3. Reading, watching my fishes, watching movies, hanging out with friends, hiking

4. Divided 5gal tank with a VT male and a CT female in it, 2gal bowl with a male VT, 1/2gal critter keeper with a VT female (upgrading soon!)

5. Not so much one fish as setting up a betta sorority! I really love female bettas, I wish i had the space...
Magdalaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 01:27 PM   #5 
oXsonriksXo

1. chicago, IL US 18 19 in nov.

2. being a cook lol

3. playing platform or computer games i guess and watching some anime

4. blue bettafish both a male and a female

5. a clear fish where all the organs are visible!
oXsonriksXo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 01:32 PM   #6 
doggyhog

1. Where do you live and whats your age? Farm lands of PA!! I'm 13

2. Whats the most interesting job youve had? Well, I groom dogs... :) If that gives you any clue.

3. What are your hobbies? Training dogs, fish keeping, grooming dogs, photography....the list could go on and on.

I have a 1g hospital tank
3 10g tanks. One is going to be a sorority (planted) and the others are all divided
I have a 4 gallon divided tank too. :) I know I know, not very much room for the fish, but they are very very happy! :)

5. What would your dream fish be? Ohhh gosh..... That is so hard. Well..... probably a marble turquoise double tail. :D
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 01:45 PM   #7 
JaspersANGEL

I live in Orleans, and I'm 24

2. Whats the most interesting job you've had?
I did my co-op at petsmart

Watching Jasper, listening to music..Jasper and I both like Micheal Jackson *LoL*, reading, watching tv...

The Aquaeon desktop 2.5 gallon tank with the filter a heater and a thermometer.
The fish, Jasper..a male betta.

More than just one betta in each their own tank!
JaspersANGEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 01:47 PM   #8 
DragonFish

1. I live in WA State, about and hour out of Seattle, just turned 18 this past August

2. Practically running an English horse barn and summer camps with my two best friends because our instructor was lazy ;P We cleaned paddocks and stalls, picked rocks for hours, then tacked up the lesson horses and taught countless kids the basics of English riding and horse care. Yes, a LOT of work, but we had some good times.

3. My bettas and other fish(obviously xD), I'd like to train my dog Roary to do agility and I think Jade would be a good frisbee dog, I have a serious obsession with my camera(like....I freak if I don't have a camera at my disposal at all times xD)and LOVE photography and photo editing, and(promise not to make fun of me)I'm one of those crazy people that dress up and go to those anime conventions ^.^;

4. I have six tanks, a 2 and 5 gallon(both betta), two 10 gallons(one a future betta spawning tank and the other divided in half for two bettas), a 20 long Sorority, and then my 50 bow which is a small community.

5. Dream #1 is a yellow HM, dream #2 is a pair of pineapple Deltas or CTs, dream #3 is a pair of Chocolate(or dark pineapple)CTs to start my 'Sunflower' line, and dream #4 is to get one of those awesome looking blueish Angels from my LPS Yes, many dream fish....

Last edited by DragonFish; 10-20-2009 at 01:49 PM.
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 01:53 PM   #9 
AngelicScars

I live in SC and I'll be 26 tomorrow

The most interesting job would have to be a Mom.

Taking care of my fishes, reading, playing video games, and crafting of all kinds(knitting, sewing, screen printing...)

I currently have one 5 gallon with a my Crowntail male, one 10 gallon with a Crowntail Female and 3 Otos, one 10 gallon that is divided once for my DBT male and VT female, a 2 gallon Hospital for my DT and another 2 gallon hospital for my DBT male.

I've actually gotten my dream fish(Castiel). I don't plan on getting anymore fish as of now.
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 02:02 PM   #10 
TigerLily

I'm 22 and currently living in North Carolina. I lived in Florida up until a couple of years ago, and miss it terribly.

I really enjoyed working retail with my dad and my brother.

I read (mostly fantasy books), play video games, and enjoy practicing belly dance even if I am still a beginner.

Right now I have my five gallon tank for my male betta and my twenty-nine gallon tank which is a betta sorority in the works. Both of those have live plants.

I don't know that I have any one particular "dream fish", although I would absolutely love to get some stunning crown tail males.
TigerLily is offline   Reply With Quote