Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-04-2013, 04:46 PM   #1 
PetMania

Any Batman fans?

Geez. This superhero media has become addicting for me. I find myself watching the Tim Burton, Christopher Nolan, and Joel Schumacher films over and over.

The funny thing is that I do not own a single Batman shirt...but I do have a Superman one...lol oops.

Which series is your favorite? Which movie?

Mine? Well the Nolan series is my favorite, but my favorite movies are Batman Forever and The Dark Knight...
PetMania is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 06:30 PM   #2 
nel3

I prefer the newer batman versions but the original ones are damned funny (though hard to follow.) its painful to watch the original series as they abruptly jump from scene to scene (by todays flowing story lines) but its funny as they always prepared and have psychic powers. ie penguin uses new high tech jamming signal, batman instantly finds counter measure, counter-counter measure is instantly taken. the noise effects are funny and just great
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:19 PM   #3 
PetMania

I agree. That's how movies were those days. I can watch the first Batman movie and The Dark Knight Rises, and, to me, the originals are really funny in the quality, the sound effects, and the plot. I love it.
On the other hand, I love the dark suspense of the newest movies. Can't wait to see how Ben portrays Batsy..
Old 12-05-2013, 07:34 AM   #4 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetMania View Post
I agree. That's how movies were those days. I can watch the first Batman movie and The Dark Knight Rises, and, to me, the originals are really funny in the quality, the sound effects, and the plot. I love it.
On the other hand, I love the dark suspense of the newest movies. Can't wait to see how Ben portrays Batsy..
I had no problems watching the old movies once I got used to flow but its the TV shows I cant watch for too long. I cant really stand marathon watching of the TV shows as they keep jumping around.

I do notice that batman's tool belt has less items in it but its general purpose tools cover for all those anti shark/carousel repellants etc from the old series.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:23 PM   #5 
TheTrojanBetta

Yeeeeees... my roommate is always saying that Batman is lame because he has no superpowers- but that's exactly what makes him so awesome! I haven't actually seen a whole lot of the older stuff, some of the TV shows. Almost all of the newer stuff I've seen, I've loved! I've even had a hamster named Batman; he was such a sweetheart. Just as acrobatic as his namesake! He did flips off his wheel and loved to climb across the top of his cage like monkey bars.
TheTrojanBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 10:09 PM   #6 
PetMania

Honestly, The Dark Knight Rises was the worst Batman movie. Sorry Nolan, but it really made a lot of fans mad. It did not deliver. But the Dark Knight Rises was the bomb. I once watched it 8 times in a row, yeah, I'm weird like that.

Tell your roomate that if she thinks Batman is lame, she hasn't lived, lol!