Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-28-2009, 04:27 PM   #31 
Calmwaters

We can do which ever is easiest for you. Shipping may be cheaper, but I am not sure how to package him. LOL If you want to meet I will not have a day of until not this weekend but next.

Last edited by Calmwaters; 10-28-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Calmwaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:31 PM   #32 
ChristinaRoss

well we will have to put him in a bag like they sell fish in, and puff up the bag with as much air will fit. and then rubberband it closed , the water needs to be as much as when it lays on its side he will stay fully in water.

the ct like noah is 7.49 so we can just swap right?

let me know if you wanna ship or just meet somewhere. i cant drive all the way to asheville, my son wont do well that long in the car.
ChristinaRoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:33 PM   #33 
ChristinaRoss

names? names? i need a name lol something will just come to me
Old 10-28-2009, 04:37 PM   #34 
Calmwaters

Let me double check my schedual at my part time job for this weekend. I maybe able to come one afternoon this weekend your not far from here and we could meet halfway or something I would be nervous about shipping them. Do you think they would be ok if we shipped them? I know people do it all the time but don't know if they have special things to ship them in. If we decide to ship them do you think a bag would be better than say a small rubbermaid container?
Edit: Name- George as in Curious George, he was very interested in everything going on outside his little cup. LOL
Old 10-28-2009, 04:44 PM   #35 
ChristinaRoss

i cant do it this wekend, grrr i have 2 birthday parties to take my son to, and a farm outing, as well as a halloween party and dinner guests sunday. normally i never have anything to do lol this figures. you work all week right? cause i coould do it monday or teusday

i guess a container would work like a sandwich size will fit perfect in the small priority boxes. as long as theres enough water to cover him and then room for air.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:44 PM   #36 
Calmwaters

This Saturday will not work I work 9-4 and then of course will be takeing my kids trick or treating. Sunday is not really good either I work 10-6. Next weekend I will be off on Saturday and maybe Sunday so that may be better or we could ship them if you think they will be ok.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:45 PM   #37 
ChristinaRoss

if we ship them, monday is best, that way were positive they wont sit there on sunday
Old 10-28-2009, 04:45 PM   #38 
ChristinaRoss

i think shipping is fine
Old 10-28-2009, 04:49 PM   #39 
Calmwaters

Yes I work Mon-Friday 9-5 at my full time and them most evenings at my part-time. Shipping maybe easier and like you said priority gets there over night or next day so they should be ok don't you think? I would like mine shipped to my office so if you were to wait and ship on Monday it would probably be the best. When would you like me to ship yours? I will PM you my address. Ok? Also I got an email that my tanks will ship to me tomorrow so maybe they will get here before and I can have it ready for him.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:50 PM   #40 
Calmwaters

Thats so funny we were thinking the same thing and posted it at the same time. LOL