Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-30-2009, 07:49 PM   #11 
doggyhog

Ahhhh OK :)
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:58 PM   #12 
dramaqueen
Banned

I don't like snakes! lol I'd go with the leopard gecko if you can find a healthy one. Amphitrite and Willow have them so if you need to ask any questions about them, they'd be happy to answer them.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:48 PM   #13 
AlexXx

Get a part time job, youll be able to deck that sorority out in a few weeks! work at a petstore! ima start applying soon!
AlexXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:55 PM   #14 
CodeRed

I'm only 14, and I live in Elkhart IN, which was hit majorly with the recession, since it's an RV making town. There's almost no jobs here, and if there are, they go to adults.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:15 PM   #15 
doggyhog

I work for my Mom. LOL I guess it helps if your mom owns her own business though.... :)

Get your parents to pay you to rake the lawn, clean the house.... etc... :D
Old 10-30-2009, 09:22 PM   #16 
dramaqueen
Banned

I've heard about Elkhart in the news. I'm sorry about how bad things are there.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:19 PM   #17 
k stiles

Location: on a high cliff above the sky, watching over the earth, there I stand...
oh cool! a snake my mom says that I have to move out of the house before I get any kind of snake ): aw sorry on your sorority deal, but I 'm just in the future (christmas) going to try to get the stuff for a sorority in a ten gallon. and if you get more fish your cat won't stay out of your room (my parents and I call it kitty TV also they drink out of akiro's bowl ): and it makes me mad). also the thing is if you can in a 55 gallon tank you could get a coupple of gekkos you know to keep eachother company that would be a thought, but on the other hand I really don't know much about gekkos so like drama queen said asking willow and amphitrite would be strongly suggested but good luck anyway!! (;
k stiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:53 AM   #18 
CodeRed

I'm thinking about either the corn snake, or a couple of anoles :3 They're very common, but they look beautiful, imo. My mom says no reptiles, but that's just because she had a scare with our ball python, Flash, when he got out of his tank and was in a desk. I'm pretty sure you can guess that she opened the desk drawer and saw something she hadn't expected. She's hated him since :P. She's warming up to it, though.

I used to work for my grandparents at their Christmas tree farm, but they're closing down to retire ): My only chance at work is gone.

Surprisingly, I'm watching a live ghost show, and a commercial about Obama coming to Elkhart showed up. I don't know if that happened just to around here, but I certainly didn't expect it!
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 08:36 AM   #19 
Kim

Sorry about the sorority :( IMO, I wouldn't buy any reptiles from a pet store...they usually come from these horrible breeding farms, and are sick when they arrive. I'd have a trip over to the reptile section of the forum and talk to the people there about a good place to buy. I love snakes and other reptiles, but I also don't like spiders :P

There isn't much in the way of jobs here either. I'm still out of luck, but I may be able to barter with my former horse trainer to get money or free lessons for working around the barn. At first my mom didn't want me to because....well, lets just say that our stalls are about 10000 times cleaner and she is worried about ammonia levels, but now she sees that I'm probably not going to get a job anywhere else and she knows I'd do much better working outside :P
Kim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 10:29 AM   #20 
doggyhog

Oh!!! Petfinder.com has TONS of reptiles, and they usually don't have that much of an adopting fee. :)