Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2013, 04:25 PM   #1 
carlos puron

salvinia minima floaters

Hi I have a bunch if salvinia minima in my 75 gal now it covered the all the surface so I'm not sure if sell or trade I want some other plants easy care and not much demanding specially a lily plant so if any one have one of those plants I can give about 3 handfuls they would be a lot if sell I would do 4 dollar per handfuls 6 for shipping priority so I will get to you this year i can't give you live arrival guarantee cause I don't have heat packages but I try my best while packing them I'll ship next Monday if anyone is close to Houston I can meet 1 hour any direction :) if you're lucky you may find some red root floaters (phyllanthus fluitans) that I have as well they're snail free
Attached Images

Old 12-08-2013, 12:14 AM   #2 
jadaBlu

I really need floaters. I don't have plants to trade. The only thing I can think of that I have to trade would be an assembled pharmacy pack if you don't have a good one built up. It's something you hope you don't need but good to have and expensive to put together.. I have almost everything one could think of and could do a some of packets of necessary items to make a complete pharmacy. If you don't need this let me know how much you are looking to get for the floaters.
Old 12-08-2013, 12:51 AM   #3 
carlos puron

Mm I hope not to need medications I prefer natural ways so money could be as I said 4 bucks per handful plus 6 of shipping you'll get a lot and even if you add just a little bit of them with good lights the reproduce fast depens on how much you want to cover
Old 12-08-2013, 05:42 PM   #4 
carlos puron

Name:  1386545918969.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  50.7 KBBtw a handful should be enough to cover a 5 gal maybe bigger I'm trying to let my red root floaters reproduce and I can send the 3 on the same shipment for the same 6 bucks I just don't want to throw it on the trash can
Old 12-17-2013, 08:57 PM   #5 
jadaBlu

Sorry I've busy with school. I bought medications when I started because many people posted about having a pharmacy on hand. I have needed them as I have rescued sick bettas in the past. Anyway, I am interested if you want to PM with a Paypal email and I will send you money. Thanks.
Old 12-19-2013, 08:17 PM   #6 
ao
TFK Moderator

Thread locked upon request

Sent from Petguide.com App
Closed Thread